Windows .exe Direwolf 20 1.6.4 Cannot Remove Mods From Pack

tehsnook

Jul 29, 2019
As it says in the title, I cannot remove mods from this pack, removing them directly from the mods folder, or even using the "edit modpack" function on the FTB Launcher. The pack works perfectly for me, just having this slight issue. Whenever I do try to remove something, the mod just seems to re-download upon re-opening the pack.

Thanks in advance :D

-Snook

Spidey

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like the latest DW20 Update (1.0.2) bugged out the launcher. As always: patience while they fix it.

Edit: Just tried it out but coulnd't reproduce it. Maybe re-install everything?

StingrayNine

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like the latest DW20 Update (1.0.2) bugged out the launcher. As always: patience while they fix it.

Edit: Just tried it out but coulnd't reproduce it. Maybe re-install everything?
How would i do that? Remove the instance folder, launcher and versions/libraries?

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
Have re-installed the modpack 5times, but still getting same issue. Think i give up now and wait untill the modpacks is completely done.

StingrayNine

Jul 29, 2019
Re-installed for the second time now. Even downloaded the launcher again.
Launcher still re-instates disabled/removed mods.
Is there a config file i can manually edit to disable some mods?

Khoros

Jul 29, 2019
It seems if you go to your %appdata% folder and remove the ftblauncher folder. Everything seems to be fixed, there is still an ID mismatch between the new pack and the world from 1.0.0 so you might need a new world

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
Have tried that many times but i still have the issue. Have choosed that all my FTB files goes into a folder on my desktop. So i have no idea whats wrong.