Problem Direwolf 1.18 cannot setup server. Cant find jre/jdk- 17.0.2+8-jre/bin/java.exe

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Stijnvz

Jun 10, 2022
After the setup has run succesfully and all the files have been downloaded i cannot start the server as running the start batch file throws the error mentioned in the title. I am currently running java 1.8.0_302 downloaded from adoptium.
Running the minecraft_server.1.18.2.jar file gives me a JNI error.

I might be stupid and missing something obvious but I dont really know where to proceed from here.

JointPK

Jun 11, 2022
Have you tried running the server with the bat files? use "run.bat" after installation to run it. I had to point to my java.exe executable. but it might work without for you

My run.bat file:

Code:
REM Forge requires a configured set of both JVM and program arguments.

REM Add custom JVM arguments to the user_jvm_args.txt

REM Add custom program arguments {such as nogui} to this file in the next line before the %* or

REM  pass them to this script directly

"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-18.0.1.1\bin\java.exe" @user_jvm_args.txt @libraries/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.18.2-40.1.20/win_args.txt %*

pause