Direwolf 1.0.7 for mc 1.6.4 server crash

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
Crashlog: http://pastebin.com/VQ9ESWuA

Everytime i start server, it crashes before any players even join.
Code:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
    at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.ConduitItem.doRouteItem(ConduitItem.java:529)
That part to me seems that the culprit is thermal expansion.

Update:
I tried to update TE (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.b11b.jar) and Cofh cores (CoFHCore-2.0.0.b11b.jar) and i get little different exception now, but it still crashes
Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 23.12.2013 12:48
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.ConduitItem.doOutput(ConduitItem.java:106)
    at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.GridItem.doGridUpdate(GridItem.java:53)
    at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.GridTickHandler.tickEnd(GridTickHandler.java:75)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:622)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

Last edited:

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, our setup was not direwolf 1.0.7 in regards to just 2 changes. We don't have AM2 installed, but we do have AdvancedMachines mod for Rotary macerator and Singularity compressor (which were bugging a bit to be honest, by detaching themselves from energynet on server restarts).

Anyway, we updated that machines mod too and started server again, and it didn't crash this time. It's also possible that first crash on TE changed some things even though it crashed. I forgot to try restart it after that back then.

While server looks stable at first glance, our ic2 machine room got replaced with chunk from some forest :confused: Needless to say we'll use creative/cheat mode to restore it back...

Attachments

• forest_ic2.jpg
    forest_ic2.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 36

DimmerWorld

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, our setup was not direwolf 1.0.7 in regards to just 2 changes. We don't have AM2 installed, but we do have AdvancedMachines mod for Rotary macerator and Singularity compressor (which were bugging a bit to be honest, by detaching themselves from energynet on server restarts).

Anyway, we updated that machines mod too and started server again, and it didn't crash this time. It's also possible that first crash on TE changed some things even though it crashed. I forgot to try restart it after that back then.

While server looks stable at first glance, our ic2 machine room got replaced with chunk from some forest :confused: Needless to say we'll use creative/cheat mode to restore it back...
Could we help each other out add my on skype: DimmerWorld

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
You may have a corrupted, or glitches energy conduit, check your forge logs as it may provide the location.

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
    at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.ConduitItem.doRouteItem(ConduitItem.java:529)

This is a bug with the TE itemducts, as far as i can tell it comes from a bug with the servo upgrade pulling things out, if the inventory that its pulling to gets full, it can clog up and if you attempt to change the output into an input, or remove the inventory its pulling from / to if on the same duct then it can result in a crash, not always but sometimes. It seems to happen most often next to factorization barrels but has happened to other things like steam dynamos on my server

This has happened to my server three now to my server, luckily the first time was from my own setup so i knew kinda what to do, the second and third was from a player that i talk regularly to so he could help me out with finding what duct was the problem

both times i have had to pull the effected chunk and load it in mcedit then remove the offending duct, if that doesn't work you might need to remove the entire duct system that was connected to it / the inventory blocks that was next to it.

(from a short google when i first encountered this i think i saw that this was fixed in a future update)