Open Server DireFox|Direwolf20 (Recommended) |Open|Dedicated 24/7 | Shops | Grief Prevention

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jadon_Guy

Jul 29, 2019
Foxtopia_Files_Logo_by_xD9x.gif

IP: dire.foxtopia.me:29999
This is Foxtopia! We love hosting Minecraft servers. We do a lot of things to keep the community happy! Our goal is to keep all the players happy, and respected on our servers. We try to keep item bans to a minimum to make sure we all can use what we want. The server has grief protection to make sure your items will not be stolen, but if somehow they do we will give them back to you and try to track down the griefer and punish him. If you have any complaints you can put them in the comments here or tell a admin on the server. Hope we see you there!

2014-05-30_01.16.39.png

Info & Stuff you need to know!
BETA Info - We are still in beta phase for the server. The server map may be reset if it comes down to someone messing up the map with a item, or any other way to damage the map.

Difficulty Level will be set to Normal.
We will have shops soon, but not setup as soon as you join (5/28/14)

Hardware: (Xeon, with 32GB of Ram!)

Plugins: bPermissions, Worldedit, ControlTPA, CoreProtect, Lockette, Vault, GriefPrevention, WorldGuard, HomeSpawnPlus, BanItem, Essentials, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, ChestShop, and EssentialsChat.

Banned Items, and mods: Nukes, Bedrock Portal, Crystal Chest, and Mininglaser. (MystCraft will be watched closely!)

We are on the Direwolf20 Recommended pack.

RULES
Rule #1 - Do not be a hassle!
Rule #2 - Do not grief!
Rule #3 - Do not spam!
Rule #4 - Do not ask for free items, or rank!
Rule #5 - Do not harass other players!
Rule #6 - Do not steal!
Rule #7 - Respect staff, and their decisions, do not argue!
Rule #8 - Racism will not be tolerated!
Rule #9 - PvP is only allowed when there is mutual consent!

IP: dire.foxtopia.me:29999

Last edited:

Owen343

Apr 1, 2013
Hello, I was wondering what your policy on lag is, I only ask because I live in Australia and want to know if that is a problem.

Jadon_Guy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I was wondering what your policy on lag is, I only ask because I live in Australia and want to know if that is a problem.
Really we can't know this problem. You would have to ping the server. If you are on Windows then click the start menu > type cmd > click it > type "ping dire.foxtopia.me:29999" *With out the "" * That will give you your ping to the server.