Dinosaurs?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

amongtheway

Jul 29, 2019
Hi me and my kid is playing alot i minecraft, and would like to find any good mod that can make dinos and breed them i have search around and cant find any, can some one help me to find one?

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Hi me and my kid is playing alot i minecraft, and would like to find any good mod that can make dinos and breed them i have search around and cant find any, can some one help me to find one?
The orespawn mod has Quite a Lot of big animals / dinos but i Dont know if you breed them but There are Zoocages of various sizes in It too so you can Set up a proper dino Zoo :)

http://www.orespawn.com/mobs.html

Just Check it out
But be warned It requires a Ton of playthrough and pretty advanced armor/ weapons to survive the Dimensions

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
There is a mod called Jurassiccraft that allows for this... It requires a lot of work, however.

Reactions: trinityamc