Open Server Dig For Diamonds [DW20v1.1.2][1.5.2][24GB Ram][MyTown][Economy][Twilight Forest][Mall][TS3][MCMMO]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Busi

Jul 29, 2019
Alex

I told him to fix the timers or i would nuke him, i told him 2 times to do it and he just ignored me.
but its funny how you only take pictures of that but not what really happen

Alex_Cboy

Jul 29, 2019
... i'm not so sure about that Mr busi and you know .. <=== I believe that you had to tell him with your rank not like a player ===>

ImOk

Jul 29, 2019
Great server. (nevermind the children) Nice uptime, daily restart at 3AM central time, overall nice MODs, only thing i want enabled would be a minium stone just for portable crafting :p otherwise no complaints:p

unixndatamr

Jul 29, 2019
The server admin bans people without even asking them what happend, then puts your name up on glizer.de. Have a look at this server for the amount of bans its produced ..... and

Have fun

Busi

Jul 29, 2019
The server admin bans people without even asking them what happend, then puts your name up on glizer.de. Have a look at this server for the amount of bans its produced ..... and

Have fun
i do not have to ask what happen.

You rented a server to do a "lets play on" took my players but never recorded anything, you used MY teamspeak that I pay for

DanteSterling

Jul 29, 2019
Dig for Diamonds is a great server! Definitely does their best to make a great place for a large crowd to play and have fun!

unixndatamr

Jul 29, 2019
i do not have to ask what happen.

You rented a server to do a "lets play on" took my players but never recorded anything, you used MY teamspeak that I pay for

Engrish much ? I'm just posting to tell people that you ban on a whim and, as you explained don't have to have a reason, oh and btw i donated $50 to the server for the record

DanteSterling

Jul 29, 2019
Engrish much ? I'm just posting to tell people that you ban on a whim and, as you explained don't have to have a reason, oh and btw i donated $50 to the server for the record

As you know, busi is Danish - English is not his first language. Regardless of that fact, the intent of his message is clear - You came to DigForDiamonds as a friend, advertised and took some of our other long-time players to your own server, claiming to be creating a video series to promote DFD but never did. This is why you were banned.
We certainly do appreciate your donation, but taking our players takes away from our community and potentially costs us more donations.

unixndatamr

Jul 29, 2019
I have known busi for over a year and a half. I was good to everyone, everyone loved chatting to me. I told busi about the temp server, then he had a , episode and banned me and some younger players that didnt need to be. I didnt take anyone away at all we were all still playing and donating on that server so, The thing that bothers me the most is that he didnt even value our previous friendship. One last note, He started his servers from posting recruiting messages and promoting his server while on the first good ftb server mcbeast. Hence mcbeast is no longer there, he was an admin on that server and was banned for advertising so a bit rich if u ask me. Anyways my last post and hope all goes well for someone that has no morals.

P.S Dante your where and are a good admin, dont get him to do your dirty work.

Riftweaver

Jul 29, 2019
no quarry or age books? thats really harsh =( shame, since i was quite interested in the server till i got to that part

Busi

Jul 29, 2019
The server is still alive and is as always running good.
Come and poke your head in and be a part of the Dig For Diamonds Family