Did they get rid of teleport pipes?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
No need for ABO to get rid of the redstone engines, BC now has Autarchic Gates.

The autharchic gates arent as good as flow86's valve pipes in my not all that terribly humble opinion. (read: I don't really like them all that much personally. anyone else is free to love them bigtime if they want).
first off they are expensive in terms of setup, secondly, flow's pipes allow you to attach a lever to the pipe for manual operation. something that is very nice when just setting things up so that you can prime all the tanks/engines before firing up the system as a whole.
I never plan out in advance, so a lot of in construction phase testing tends to take place to ensure that the stuff I'm building is actually going to work the way i am setting it up.
Besides. balance pipes are goodly for balancing several tank towers for boosting storage space.