DiamondBeast Unhinged Admin

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

potop999

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everybody.

I'm potop999 and I'm the owner of DiamondBeast servers.
We have an Unleashed server and an unhinged server. Because of the amount of time it requires, I'm looking for an admin for the unhinged server. I'm 99% of the time on the unleashed server and since the unhinged server is a fairly new server, it still has alot of work on it.

So to be clear, I'm looking for an admin for the UNHINGED server. Not for the unleashed atm.
What do I look for in an admin?
1. Alot of time
2. Always friendly
3. Fair

What do I expect you to do?
I expect you to split your time in 3. The first part will be playing legit without cheating. The second part will be working on new features and improving the server overall. The third part will be moderating. Helping out players with problems etc.
As of this moment there aren't many players on the unhinged server. And it has alot of work like I mentioned earlier.
I'd hate to let the unhinged server go because I didn't have the time for it. That's why I need you.

How will be communicating?
Mainly through messages on the website. Chat on the website is a possability too. I'm not really a skype nor teamspeak person but I do have it.

Who should not even apply to this?
You if you didn't read this whole post through.
You if you have 0 experience being an admin.

What do we have to offer you?
A great servers community.
An amazing server which you can bend and shape together with me.

If you are interested, feel free to fill out a staff application at our website. The link is on the menu bar of the website!