Open Server DiamondBeast | FTB Techworld 2 | Open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

potop999

Jul 29, 2019
The server IP: www.diamond-beast.com:24000
The FTB Pack the server is running is Techworld 2 version 1.0.3 (recommended)
Rules:
  • No griefing
  • No cheating
  • Be respectful

Currently the SPAMR(rocket launcher) item is disabled and the creation of mystcraft worlds.

Multiworld
----------------------------
We have a main world, 2 resourceworlds which get reset every 15th of the month, the nether and end also get reset every 15th of the month.

Website
http://diamondbeast.enjin.com/home

Part of a network
We also have an unleashed server. Make sure to check them out!

Last edited:

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
I like the modpack... but to be honest i encounter so many world holes that i just gave up while trying to find a place to call home x.x i was too tired of relogging all the time to pass that those stupid obstacles

potop999

Jul 29, 2019
I like the modpack... but to be honest i encounter so many world holes that i just gave up while trying to find a place to call home x.x i was too tired of relogging all the time to pass that those stupid obstacles

As far as I know that is a bug due to Biomes of plenty, since on normal worlds, it is not the case. If more people complain about this, I will add a vanilla biomes world too.

Also, the tech world pack just got released and is in public beta for 2 weeks, thusly stated by the FTB team, so you can't really expect a perfect server at this stage yet.

Last edited: