Solved DF20 1.16 Mobs wont die

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BomberX9

Feb 6, 2021
Having issue when a mob is killed they dont die. The ui shows they have no health and there walking animations get missed up. I have no idea whats going on I need help.

Reactions: Patriclis

Patriclis

Jul 29, 2019
Also having this issue with a fresh server install.

Note: Also happens in single player while running the latest version.

Eidra

Feb 6, 2021
This is also happening to players, making them living and dead at the same time (they aren't targeted by mobs, but they can't pick up any items), their Health and AbsorbtionAmount NBT tags get set to "NaN".
The only way I found to unstuck them is to modify their playerData with an external NBT editor

Edit: It seems to be caused by critical strikes

Patriclis

Jul 29, 2019
This is also happening to players, making them living and dead at the same time (they aren't targeted by mobs, but they can't pick up any items), their Health and AbsorbtionAmount NBT tags get set to "NaN".
The only way I found to unstuck them is to modify their playerData with an external NBT editor

Edit: It seems to be caused by critical strikes

That might explain things. I always jump and crit mobs when fighting.

Reactions: BomberX9