Whitelist Server DevelonServers.co.uk|MindCrack[LATEST]|Whitelist|3GB VPS Box

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ace674

Jul 29, 2019
How to apply to be on the server
Please apply for the server by replying below or going to our forums (http://www.develonservers.co.uk) with:
IGN:

Server IP: public.develonservers.co.uk:25565

About Us
Develon Servers is back with a new fast 3GB RAM VPS, brand new map and new forums. For those that don't know, we have been on the Minecraft scene before with a normal Bukkit server which grew to considerable size, with a friendly community. You can see that here: [http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-installedover-50-pluginsfree-buildsurvival/] That was back in the middle of 2011 however, and now we want to return but this time with a survival MindCrack FTB server. We hope to achieve the same goals as we had with the last server. Goals including, a fair diplomatic, free server where people can build anything they want (apart from offensive materials) without any/little restriction, to have a strong community and to have a fast, non-laggy server.

We have been working on the new map a bit, in order for there to be something that can start the server off, such as spawn, rail network and a couple of small settlements, which you can see in the screenshots. The server is still in the alpha stage of development, which means that we are still experimenting with some things but we would love people to join. We have 20 slots open on the server at the present but this may increase, if the server is on high demand.

Admins
  • Labigcheese (Owner)
  • CreeperGrind (Administrator, Server Manager)
  • colcheeky (Administrator)
Screenshots
tnGSCn4.png

Caption: Server Rules at Spawn Point
ZPNf3yp.jpg
Caption: Spawn Point and Mega Market
TMzTCfM.jpg
Caption: NPC Village Development
ms2aNpF.jpg
Caption: Compound and Factory
vOiE3Qo.jpg
Caption: Oil Wells

HockeyDude411

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:HockeyDude411
Reason for joining:Just looking for a fun server to play SMP Mindcrack on and your server seems to have all that I want

peypey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: peypey
Reason for joining: I been playing single player and getting very lonely, so I was looking on the forum for server promotion and found that this one seems sophisticated and such that I would enjoy the experience.

Thanks

PunyPwner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PunyPwner
Reason for joining: Because most servers have annoying griefers, stealers and jerks. I need a place to get away from all the griefers. Hope I can join. :)

PhilsGeneralTso

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PhilsGeneralTso
Reason for joining: I want to join this server because it seems calm and not like chaotic. I don't like a lot of people playing in a server because they're some griefers.

I hope you guys reply back to me soon! I do not check this a lot.. So, if you accepted me, can you shoot me a email at: [email protected]? Thanks!

Deconfrosty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deconfrosty
Reason for joining: Prefers small comummity/whitelisted, hosted own server before but personal friends has left.

CoffeeTableOG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CoffeeTableOG
Reason for joining: looking for a new small, whitelist server. and looking to make some friends and enjoy some minecraft.
Experience: i would say i have a medium level of experience at FTB. i know a couple of things and the things i don't know i either can look at the wiki for that or watch the MindCrackers for help.
Personal info: i'm 20 years old and college takes up a lot of my time, but i always find time for minecraft.

The_Real_Swede

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: The_Real_Swede
Reason for joining: Just looking for a friendly small community to play on so I don't have to worry about griefers and the first item i make being a personal safe.

nmastereal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shahboy21
Reason for joining: My brother and I are looking for a good server for us to play on that we dont have to worry to much about griefers

My Brother's account:
IGN:nmastereal
Reason for joining:Same as above

ace674

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, sorry for the late replies! I have been out all night, so I apologize for not getting to them sooner! All of three of you have been added. Please note, however if you arrive on the server when no admin is online, please go to the forums (http://www.develonservers.co.uk) and post a thread in the "Builder Requests" and we will upgrade as soon as we can, so you can start building ASAP! :) Also, slots are very limited. We can only take a couple more! :p

ace674

Jul 29, 2019
I have a quick question, do admins/ ops spawn stuff in or is everything legit?
Admins, in all honesty do spawn in items, in order to complete some tasks. Players are not allowed generally, but depending on the admin, they maybe generous.

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
IGN AwesomeBrian100
Age 16
Reason : Looking for a nice small server, SP gets boring without people.
Banned Never (just decided to say that)

KingBoland

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KingBoland
Reason for joining: Getting bored of vanilla after I quit FTB and now I am looking for a nice community to play on that doesn't lag every 5 minutes