Open Server DeVco | The Dark Trilogy 1.0.8 | Open | PvP | 24/7 | Pex | QuickShop | GPPlus | GPPCities

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
it6N9ZfAXWNVd.png

DeVco The Dark Trilogy
tdt.devcoftb.net
Click to visit our website

Server Specs:
Processor: Intel Xeon E5 1620v2 (4 cores / 8 Threads)
Frequency: 3.7GHz+ (3.9GHz Turbo Boost)
RAM: 32 GB DDR3
Rules:
Our Server Rules
Server Help

Full listing of banned items based on ranks
General Info:
Thank you for visiting our server promotion thread. We are a brand new community on a new server recently started by a well experienced staff team. They know their stuff and are easily approachable!

• We are using GriefPreventionPlus to protect your land
  • GPPCities (A GP addon) is also installed for those that long for the Towny feel
  • PVP survival server (No PVP in claims)
  • QuickShop is installed for easy shopping. Be sure to checkout the /warp shops
  • Voting for our server rewards you with points to use in game or at the donation store for special items.
  • Server donation shop with a diverse set of kits/ranks to choose from
  • Several ranks in game which unlock banned items and more commands. Promotions are automated based on play time

Be sure to check out our other servers running FTB modpacks:

DeVco Regrowth
DeVco FTB Infinity
DeVco FTB Resurrection
DeVco Direwolf20
DeVco TPPI

Last edited:

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Server updated to 1.0.2
Use Atlanta as the download location in your launcher if you're having issues
Instructions here

Last edited:

MaxWayne

Oct 30, 2012
It IS a nice stable server with a knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staff. I play TDT on DeVco Server since 1. December and
imho this is the best server i ever played on.

~**~~Happy New Year ~~**~

Acidmoon

Jul 29, 2019
TDT, great server, hourly restarts keep the lag down I appreciate that. Thankful for no "Clear Lag" implanted too- lost many a box to that!

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Scheduled restarts should be every 3 hours not ever hour.. Sounds like possibly a crash issue I need to look into then.
Thanks for the comments :)

damunzy

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the serverS- they seem to be professionally run with updated websites and rewards that are achievable through time spent on server.

Dark_Reaper115

Jul 29, 2019
Loving your server, some random disconnections but overlall it's a great server. Also, having that hub world when the server is restarting to clear lag every hour it's really cool.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 1.0.8

The random disconnect issues should be fixed with this update

carstorm

Jul 29, 2019
Best modded server ever. Very little lag overall. Nice features. Very few (and what is, is understandably banned for obvious reasons) banned items and you earn everything by actually playing rather than paying! Best server EVER!

ImaRHINOgrunt

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix the issue with not being able to load TDT on version 1.0.8 it gets stuck on railcraft sapphire ore i believe and it just won't load I've looked everywhere and even asked Tfox and no one will help me or the others that that are having this problem I play on this server frequently and I am a loyal member please will someone be of help for once?