Destroying XP

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

VozValden

Jul 29, 2019
I have a tier 5 cow grinder using conveyors and iron spikes. However unlike my skeleton one the cow drop xp when killed. Is there a way to get rid of the xp this way I can run the spawner for lengths of time without creating a lag problem. Thanks.

Zenthon_127

Jul 29, 2019
Enchanting Turtles.

How you're supposed to work those things I have no clue, but I DO know that they absorb infinite XP.

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
could also use grinders from MFR. Yes they require energy but you dont get any XP, you receive mob essence for other spawners, and you get their drops. But turtles in my opinion is better, like Zenthon said.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Is LxP in your modpack? Put a collector nearby and convert it in to liquid. You could either store it for use or you could pipe it directly to a void pipe or equivalent.

VozValden

Jul 29, 2019
could also use grinders from MFR. Yes they require energy but you dont get any XP, you receive mob essence for other spawners, and you get their drops. But turtles in my opinion is better, like Zenthon said.
Yep I had those before, but I switched. It's a lot better in my opinion cause no need for energy, there are no pipes and such, and with enchant plus there is no need really for mob essence. Only use for mob essence that I know of is auto-enchanting but those days are over lol.

Is LxP in your modpack? Put a collector nearby and convert it in to liquid. You could either store it for use or you could pipe it directly to a void pipe or equivalent.
I don't think so, what does LxP stand for? I have FTB unleashed with all mods enabled except death timer.

I looked into the turtle thing and I am working out a program. When I finish it tomorrow I will post it here, hopefully it will help some people.

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
Yep I had those before, but I switched. It's a lot better in my opinion cause no need for energy, there are no pipes and such, and with enchant plus there is no need really for mob essence. Only use for mob essence that I know of is auto-enchanting but those days are over lol.

I don't think so, what does LxP stand for? I have FTB unleashed with all mods enabled except death timer.

I looked into the turtle thing and I am working out a program. When I finish it tomorrow I will post it here, hopefully it will help some people.

LiquidXP.
Lxp.
general shorthand for a liquefied material is L(shorthand for the material)
hence, LN2, LOX, etc.