Destiny

Montybone1234

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone play Destiny? I got it for Christmas and it's fun, but I think it'd be better with some friends to do raids and strikes with?

I'm not the best, but I like to think I'm not terrible.

Leginaru

Jul 29, 2019
I have more hours logged into Destiny than I'd like to admit... me and my friend did 2 raids today (NM VoG and NM CE), spent about 5 hours on it. Couldn't quite get Crota down, though, we had a group with 4 people doing Crota for the first time and I and another guy tried to learn how to be a sword bear. :p

There's a useful website, https://www.the100.io/, which can match you with a large group of people of similar level and approximately similar preferences. It's a little less crazy than using standard LFG sites since you are less likely to crash into a "Need level 32 with 331 Gjallarhorn/Icebreaker/Fatebringer". It also creates a lot of organization that gamers tend to be bad at managing themselves: i.e., time scheduling and party sizes.

Reactions: Montybone1234

CeekayLFC

Jul 29, 2019
I got destiny and played it a lot when i first got it, after i completed the story mode i found it got too repetitive after that and just lost the will to live with constant grinding. Then when i saw people who was worse off then me get better loot then i did, that was in game was put away and i aint been on it since