Describe in 4 words

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Doing stuff and things.

(Also, Lens, that sounds like the perfect world for me to branch out and create a new character... Wyman wouldn't like such a world much, but a character based on Blood Magic might...)
I don't think that it is a good world for rp's as not a single species even dares to try and work with another one.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I don't think that it is a good world for rp's as not a single species even dares to try and work with another one.
That... would actually fit the personality I'd give a hemomancer almost perfectly. He'd definitely be mono-black, in Magic terms.

But, yeah... Someone showed up at my door? Hmm... what can I get out of them? If their blood and not much else, so be it. *stab*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
That... would actually fit the personality I'd give a hemomancer almost perfectly. He'd definitely be mono-black, in Magic terms.

But, yeah... Someone showed up at my door? Hmm... what can I get out of them? If their blood and not much else, so be it. *stab*
yea....except no houses. The most human-like species don't even wear something that even look like clothes. Some wear a skeleton from a creature they killed but that is as close as clothes as you can get.

And then there is the problem with how did you get the materials for a house as trying to chop down a tree will most likely result in a painful death.