Whitelist Server Derpycraft | Ftb ultimate 1.0.1 | Whitelisted | Small group | hard

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

bluesniper

Jul 29, 2019
Username:EpicBlueSniper
Have you been banned(who answers this honestly anyway)No
Age(at least 16)14
Why you want to join:My old server went down and its boring playing by your self.
Favorite mod: Industrial craft 3 Forestry Thamcraft
How much experience do you have in with these mods:I research everything i done epic builds on my old server.I had FTB 5 months.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)None
ADDITIONAL Information more mature then the 16 graders at my school. I'm Indian so i think of awesome ideas.I hope I'm summbited

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Im sorry, normally i get an email notification to my phone, Ill give you the same chance as i did the others as long as your mature you can stay, Ill add you to the list now

Bloodychris

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Bloodychris
Have you been banned(who answers this honestly anyway) Yes It was on a Creative server and my friend had built a large house and I griefed it ( I think it was Beast Mc or something)(See Question 4)
Age(atleast 16) 16
Why you want to join: On the last whitelisted server I was on I put a Canvas bag in a canvas bag and Crashed the next day I got Banned from that server because in the log it showed I duped
Favorite mod: IC2
How much experience do you have in with these mods: Alot Ive been using them since a year ago
What will you build first: A house or Base

konrad34

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Pepi1331
Have you been banned(who answers this honestly anyway) nope
Age(atleast 16) 16
Why you want to join: old sever is dead and no longer existed so iam looking for a new sever to call home
Favorite mod: greg tech
How much experience do you have in with these mods: before tekkit was around so alot
What will you build first: fully automatic house for everthing

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
Username: English_88
Have you been banned(who answers this honestly anyway): Nope
Age(atleast 16): 25
Why you want to join: Looking for a small mature community to join
Favorite mod: I like bees
How much experience do you have in with these mods: Medium
What will you build first: A storage space

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
Username: littlelee211
Have you been banned(who answers this honestly anyway): Nope ,never
Age(atleast 16): 18
Why you want to join: I need to find a good server with a great community and to meet new people.
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft and redpower
How much experience do you have in with these mods: I've had about 5 months experience.
What will you build first: A house then when i get materials i'll move on to other things

pilchar

Jul 29, 2019
Username:pilchar
Have you been banned(who answers this honestly anyway): No
Age(atleast 16): 16
Why you want to join: Im looking for a small server to play FTB on. I'm tired of being alone
Favorite mod:IC2, or BC. I cant decide
How much experience do you have in with these mods: A Lot. I can do a lot of things
What will you build first:Im in the mood for a big under water complex for a house

A_struct

Jul 29, 2019
Username: A_structural_D
Have you been banned(who answers this honestly anyway) No, truth
Age 33
Why you want to join: To craft cooperatively and learn some new ideas to add to my own.
Favorite mod: Buildcraft, minefactory - and lots more
How much experience do you have in with these mods: Quite a lot.
What will you build first: Probably some sort of power/machine base inside a hill; before beginning more aesthetic stuff.
A tekkit town my friend and I did last year sometime :)

iwishiknew

Jul 29, 2019
Username: iwishiknew
Have you been banned(who answers this honestly anyway): Not from Minecraft
Age(atleast 16): 24
Why you want to join: I'm tired of building on my own, at the news that Ultimate won't be updated has mostly killed my mood to play solo.
Favorite mod: Maybe Buildcraft or Forrestry. I like to do a mix but can specialize if need be.
How much experience do you have in with these mods: I played Tekkit for a bit and had my own LP up for a while.
What will you build first: Not sure, depends on the server. I still would really like to do a zoo.
My youtube channel is "/user/iwishiknewminecraft" if you want to see some of my incomplete/in progress builds.

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
Username:bluebull12
Have you been banned(who answers this honestly anyway)
Why you want to join:Because i have been looking for a Whitelisted server now for a bit now and i found this one and it looks very good
Favorite mod: Thumcraft
How much experience do you have in with these mods:i have played different types of modpacks: Techniclancher Ftb & Private mod packs.