Whitelist Server Derpycraft | Ftb ultimate 1.0.1 | Whitelisted | Small group | hard

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys Me and a buddy of mine recently switched from tekkit to ftb ultimate and were looking​
for around 2-5 people to join our server.​
We have about 4 people now that play and looking for some mature people who would just like to join a small community.​
Iv hosted a tekkit server for about a year ,and we have quite a bit of experience when it comes to these mods.​
The server is new been up for about 2-3 weeks.​
Server Ip: 192.111.128.60
Whitelist applications
Username:
Have you been banned(who answers this honestly anyway)
Age(atleast 16)
Favorite mod:
How much experience do you have in with these mods:
What will you build first:
Mods/Plugins
Mystcraft is removed.
No plug ins currently but im working on a
small list of them to start adding in .
No Quarry is my only rule
Rules are simple
No 1x1xY structures if so take it back down when your done​
If a creeper blows up fill the hole back up its not that hard to do​
If your cutting down trees cut them all the way down​
Obviously no griefing/stealing/exploiting things​
Playstill:
we like building small/large towns and letting our city just develope as we play no sense in making​
Empty useless buildings just for no reason.​
We do play on hard.​
We have about 5 open slots to fill :D
We Have 3 gigs of ram currently but if we need more once it becomes more active we will upgrade​
Small update, there is 3 people active now besides the owners looking for atleast 2 more, If iv added you to whitelist and you havnt came on and played Ill be removing you to make room for a few more new people

PyromancerVx

Jul 29, 2019
Username: blight000
Have you been banned: No
Age(atleast 16): 16
Why you want to join: I like small communities and small servers. I love the name as well
Suggestions: Well...what should i suggest?
How much experience do you have in with these mods: 2+ years
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I dont really have pics of stuff.

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Ill be adding you to white list when I get off work, in about 4 hours

Youv been whitelisted

acidfire4993

Jul 29, 2019
Ill be adding you to white list when I get off work, in about 4 hours

javaw 2013-05-28 09-52-38-38.jpg
javaw 2013-05-28 09-56-33-03.jpg
javaw 2013-05-28 09-57-32-22.jpg
javaw 2013-05-28 09-58-01-16.jpg

javaw 2013-05-28 09-58-25-18.jpg

Spacemawn

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Spacemawn
Have you been banned(who answers this honestly anyway): I have not been banned from any server
Age(atleast 16) i am 19
Why you want to join: Looking for a small community to join and play with, i dont like big servers
Suggestions: i have none at this moment
How much experience do you have in with these mods: I have some experience i been playing ftb for alittle while.

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added Space, feel free to join. Ill be going to bed soon but the other owner is on.

Schwammekk

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Schwammekk
Have you been banned: No
Why you want to join: I like to play FTB but not so much on big servers.
Favorite mod: My favourite Mod is IndustrialCraft, because i like the hole electricity thing.
How much experience do you have in with these mods: I play Minecraft with mods since Minecraft Beta. I played with a lot of packs like Tekkit and now FTB.

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Added you schwammekk,

There is a FTB Update today but the server host doesnt have it yet so as long as you dont update ftb you can still play

jetboy06

Jul 29, 2019
Username: jetboy06
Have you been banned(who answers this honestly anyway) no
Age(atleast 16) 16
Why you want to join: it look like a fun small comunity
Favorite mod: ic2
How much experience do you have in with these mods: i know the basic of most of them

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Blight and schwammekk havnt seen you yet make sure to atleast get on once so i know you intend to play if not ill look for others.
Ill be adding you to white list here shortly Jet

Also recently uped the ram a bit just in case, but i havnt seen any lag really.

Matty0822

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Kol_Xirel
Have you been banned(who answers this honestly anyway): Nope
Age(atleast 16): 21
Why you want to join: Looking for a small community to join and play with, without the fear of being griefed
Favorite mod: Forestry, Railcraft
How much experience do you have in with these mods: About a year for each

marthijn

Jul 29, 2019
Username:marthijn14
Have you been banned: i think not but i dont know
Age:14 hopefully it is good i dont want to wait 2 years XD
Why you want to join: i need more stuff to do my singlyplayer world is not fun because im alone
Favorite mod:Foresty the bee stuff, buildcraft, industrialcraft my first mod
How much experience do you have in with these mods: i have minecraft almost 4 years 1 and a half without mods and 2 and a half with mods so a lot

Gabe224

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, I am writing an application for both me and my twin brother.
Username: Gabe224 & Silverrider1211
Have you been banned(who answers this honestly anyway): Neither of us have ever been Banned
Age(atleast 16): I am sorry I know you said 16, but we will be 15 in a week, and I hope 1 year is not too big of a deficit.
Why you want to join: I find playing single-player very boring, and all the servers I have had the opportunity of playing on have been full of griefers and just jerks in general, so lately I have been looking for a server where I can enjoy the game with mature others. And hopefully I will even make some new friends along the way.
Favorite mod: IC2, mainly because I love experimenting with different setups for nuclear reactors.
How much experience do you have in with these mods:I have played regular survival for a few years, and a month or so ago I started to play FTB. Since then I have slowly, but steadily been discovering and experimenting with all the mods, and I now have a pretty good depth of knowledge on pretty much all of them.

Jaigantor

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Jaigantor
Have you been banned(who answers this honestly anyway): Nope
Age(atleast 16): 25
Why you want to join: I enjoy playing with other people in minecraft. Would love to learn new things from other players. I did learned a little about Applied Energistic from a member in the previous server I played on.
Favorite mod: Industrial craft
How much experience do you have in with these mods: Played FTB since February and Industrial craft is the mod I usually use.

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Added you 3 jaig gabe and silver

Gabe and silver, same goes for you if your mature then thats alright so consider this a trial

Gabe224

Jul 29, 2019
Oops sorry my name is gabe224 not Gabe224, dont know if that makes a difference, but I just tryed joining and was told I was not whitelisted.

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Should work now I think, Also the server cant update to the newest Ftb yet so you gotta keep it at 1.1.2