Derp Creeper [1.0.4] |Open|PVE|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

kooljac702

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP - DerpCreeper.no-ip.org
[Picture Coming Soon]
Description
I have been contemplating on making a server for well over 1 year in the vanilla SMP version. Through over 30 servers, and lots of time experimenting with servers, DerpCreeper was made. The name came up during an actual making of an SMP server that never opened. We created a castle and put huge creeper banners along it, but could not come up with a name. Alas' we put pink wool along the bottom of the creeper as if to resemble a tongue, and from there on all my server's go by the name of DerpCreeper.
Features
20 slots
24/7 Gameplay
Normal
Rules
No griefing
No stealing
No racism/sexism
Keep swearing to a minimum
Respect the server staff
No advertising
Hardware/Specs
Processor - 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3
RAM - 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Disabled Mods
Currently No mods are disabled, but Mystcraft worlds are limited.
Server Staff
Owner - Kooljac702

Razorfin8

Jul 29, 2019
Ill tell you whats wrong with the server, hes running it on a computer that has an i3 processor