Open Server Derkcraft|Direwolf20 1.6.4|Open|Towny|Economy|New World|Mumble|Large Adult Community| 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Murdertramp

Jul 29, 2019
Beginning Monday August 11th we will start a Refer A Friend promotion. Those who bring a friend to the server will receive a reward once their friend has reached Member rank.
  • Referrer - Will receive one days worth of rent for every friend they invite to the server to play.
  • Friend - Will receive a simple metals pack from the donation store.
In order for you and your friend to be eligible for rewards the referrer must reply to this post with each friend they invite as a comment.
Derkcraft staff hold the right to change rules/rewards at anytime.

ImMaxcloud

Jul 29, 2019
I tried this server and I would like to post my opinion and constructive feedback here; since it's not welcome in-game.

-My Review-

1. The Beginning.

I joined the server and was simply amazed at their spawn; such amazing detail and very colorful. I was surprised that I had access to setting 3 homes
and access to the back command (even on death) ^_^. They also offer the ability to warp in 4 different biomes (north, west, south, east).

2. The Middle
After reading the banned item list, I gathered my thoughts and started working towards a goal. My goal was to create a Deep Dark Portal; but in the process
of gathering the materials I overheard the deep dark world was off-limits. To be honest; I was a bit aggravated that this item was not on the banned item list.
I publicly announced that I was a bit angry to hear this; and I got a response that just made it worse. I was told that the Bedrock Dimension was off-limits too.

3. The End
Expressing how I felt about the current situation and rambling a little (constructive feedback); I was confronted by the owner (XxMurderTrampxX)
who basically told me "You don't pay the bill, if you don't like it, leave.". I was shocked to say the least because I was drawn into
the fact that they claim to be an adult oriented community; yet I was shushed and treated like a child. After the owner calling me
name(s) and attempting to push me off the server without banning me. I decided to stick around and just let it go; and then the lag set in.

4. Last Comment(s)
I hope the owner doesn't feel too bent out of shape with the discussion we had, but I believe if you are offering a service to people
then you should consider listening to player feedback once in awhile. Once they tell you how they feel, there is no need to get angry.
Sometimes people go out of their way to write a review or give feedback because they see potential. I hope this review will serve as constructive
feedback to the players attempting to join this community.

Lastly, I would like to take the time to compliment ihaten391, you are an amazing admin
and your hard work is not invisible for those people who understand how to run a minecraft server and the dedication it takes, keep up the good work, ihaten391.

Derkudominus

Jul 29, 2019
The only current reasons they are off limits is obviously lag issues. We are going to reopen our deep dark portal eventually and I don't believe the bedrock Dimension is something needed for constructive game. The reason I pick not to allow in game is the same reason I chose to ban Mystcraft. The more Dimensions I allow the more lag my players will endure. Although it isn't an excuse, I currently moved. Which took time away from updating the forums on the new reflected banned list.

Basically Anything that generates a new world is currently off limits. I'm also working on a mining age for people to utilize their automated mining equipment. being "bent out of shape" isn't the words I'd use. It's more disgusted by the rant and immaturity you choose to spit off with. The fact is it's banned. I'm sorry, but it is the way it is. My rules won't bend for one person's anger. Also if you dislike being treated as a child it'd help if you'd begin acting less childlike and complaining in general, Disrupting others who simply want to enjoy their game play. The reason you were spoken to in your words "expressing how i felt" Constructively can be put into forums or PMed to the admins or mods. There are proper ways things happen.. and whining about in general the entire time doesn't help your constructive criticism theory. Sorry this isn't your home, Good luck in your future. Also.. I put faith in all of my admin as well as fellow owner. They do what is best for the server at all times. I put my faith in all of them.

~Derk

ImMaxcloud

Jul 29, 2019
The only current reasons they are off limits is obviously lag issues. We are going to reopen our deep dark portal eventually and I don't believe the bedrock Dimension is something needed for constructive game. The reason I pick not to allow in game is the same reason I chose to ban Mystcraft. The more Dimensions I allow the more lag my players will endure. Although it isn't an excuse, I currently moved. Which took time away from updating the forums on the new reflected banned list.

Basically Anything that generates a new world is currently off limits. I'm also working on a mining age for people to utilize their automated mining equipment. being "bent out of shape" isn't the words I'd use. It's more disgusted by the rant and immaturity you choose to spit off with. The fact is it's banned. I'm sorry, but it is the way it is. My rules won't bend for one person's anger. Also if you dislike being treated as a child it'd help if you'd begin acting less childlike and complaining in general, Disrupting others who simply want to enjoy their game play. The reason you were spoken to in your words "expressing how i felt" Constructively can be put into forums or PMed to the admins or mods. There are proper ways things happen.. and whining about in general the entire time doesn't help your constructive criticism theory. Sorry this isn't your home, Good luck in your future. Also.. I put faith in all of my admin as well as fellow owner. They do what is best for the server at all times. I put my faith in all of them.

~Derk

Trying to provide false justification for certain incompetence associated with one person(s) actions isn't required, the review above was intended to be taken as feedback. Thank you for proving my point.

Last edited:

Derkudominus

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not here to have an argument on the forum post. So i'll just upload the unmodified towny script file and let everyone else choose who's right or wrong. Without pretty words or smoke screens. Have a nice day Forum!
~Derk

Attachments

• bs.txt
    48.5 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: Murdertramp

xyonus

Jul 29, 2019
I like the server, first one that has held my attention more then a month. I like to be in things from the beginning to see how they change and develop and this server definitely supports growth in users do not have to worry about people constantly trying to grief them and the community members are pretty nice and funny!

Dnvnquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Been here a few days now. Pretty solid server. I'm enjoying my time here and everyone is friendly. Which counts for a lot! Would definitely recommend.

koslas

Jul 29, 2019
This is an amazing server! When I first started, before the map was reset, everyone was friendly, and I started up my own place. But I got bored playing alone, as you do that's why you play on a server. I ended up joining an open town, it was nice in the town, the mayor supplied free lava to the residents. Everyone on the server is just soo helpful, and nice, especially the staff. And I changed town, to just me and 1 other person. But this server is the best one I've played on. Of course there are a few banned items, but I understand why they're banned. Basic things like Chunk loaders, and things that can bypass Towny. But the server is still great even though there are a few banned items. So you can read ImMaxcloud's review, and don't even try the server, or actually try it for yourself, and love the server

Apples_903

Jul 29, 2019
I The Great Magi. Will assist everyone who need my help. -bows-. Word of wisdom. We all know Murders eyes are lovely. But don't stare into them.

DarthNinja13

Jul 29, 2019
Darth tuning in here! I LOVE this server, the admins have been very kind and helpful. It's nice to have people like that running servers, keep up the good work guys![DOUBLEPOST=1409963739][/DOUBLEPOST]
I The Great Magi. Will assist everyone who need my help. -bows-. Word of wisdom. We all know Murders eyes are lovely. But don't stare into them.
All hail Apples, the GREAT Magi