Deleting MystCraft Ages? Keep coming back.

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
I'm redoing two Server Mystcraft ages on my server, but I cannot seem to delete them permanently.
Upon deleting the world_myst folder containing the worlds; they comeback upon the server reboots.

What is the proper way of deleting Mystcraft ages? :)

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Not really, just removing the Age[] folder wont work, the actual age configs are still in your "World/data" folder. Remove the age file + the age folder and it wont spawn again.
Make sure no one logged out in that age or he wont be able to log back into the game without you having to delete his playerfile.

CoderJ

Jul 29, 2019
No need to delete the player.dat, just edit it with NBTEdit or a similar NBT editor.

Always make a backup of the orignal .dat file (although honestly you'd have to delete it anyway if this didn't work ;))
Edit the "Dimension" entry so it's set to the correct Dimension number (-1 for Nether, 0 for Overworld, 1 for The End, and 7 for Twilight Forest). You're also going to want to edit the "Pos" entries or they'll end up in an odd spot (should be x - y -z, in order). Make sure whomever you're editing is logged off, upload the file (it will initially be much bigger than the original) and have them log in. Should work (done it a few times for those that ignore the 2 week warning on dimension closure).