Define the sub-forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jord5i

Jul 29, 2019
As of right now the discussing of mods is taking place on several sub-forums, instead of just the 'mod discussion' one. It might be an idea to use the space below the name of the sub-forum, where right now it says the amount of threads and messages, to define what the sub-forum is intended for.
Most forums do this, and I think it would help giving some structure to the forum.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Well at this time it works and people are probably posting in the wrong places.
Mod Discussion thread is for people making mods/wanting to learn mod making etc.
If it's a topic about how do make a steve's carts tree farm it could be put under general FTB discussion.
If you think something is in the wrong place you can message that forum section moderator and ask them (Don't bother the global mods with this)

If you don't know who these people are here is a list.

Forum Sectional Moderators

Jord5i

Jul 29, 2019
Well take a look at 'mod discussion', people are just asking questions about mods in the packs. I actually thought that was the intention of the sub forum. In order to make it more clear for the users, and not requiring mods to check if every topic is in the right place, a little description could be a lot of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.