Defending base suggestions?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Sancerian

Jul 29, 2019
My friend and made a large sky base on a direwolf20 mod pack server which has attracted some unwanted attention. Does anyone have any suggestions to strengthen our defense? We already have some turrets up and a few wolves but I feel we may need bigger fire power.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Some drain/ damage charge pads and force-fields may help.
Clasic lava and gravel traps could help as well, depending on where they are.

Would you mind posting an image of your base?
May be able to help a bit more if I knew more about the base. :p

GameSlasher13

Jul 29, 2019
Iron Golemns would work but theyre slow try getting some force fields or just trick people about where your good stuff is plus can we have the server IP please?

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
MFFS force fields. You could build a nice sphere around your base and nobody could get it unless they had your permission or already had a linkbook inside your house.

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
You can go through the force field using mystcraft. Make a linking book under the force field and then fill this space where you created it. If you use this book and there are blocks in original place, it will teleport you to the next free space above it. You can use it to get into force field area or even into RC tank. So you must set up some additional protection if mystcraft is enabled.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Or... how about a no greifing and stealing white listed server? I know it's isn't 100% foolproof but it's usually at least better than those that are that are public but again it's just in general and maybe there are public ones with excellent people on there that won't rob or kill you every 15 minutes. I know that someone on a white listed server that I was on, tried to steal eu from a Utraimate Hyhird solar panel to power his matter fabricator that we were supposed to use the uu matters we had to makes our own Hybird solar panel instead of him wiring miles of HV cables exposed at ground level where Everyone can see it.

Reactions: Lambert2191