Solved Deep Resonance RCL production system needs block update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lewel Stamp

Summary of the problem Deep Resonance RCL production system needs block update?

Pack Version 1.3.0

What is the bug? After each dimension change or relog it seems that I have to break the tanks or other components in the Deep Resonance mod in order to get them working again. This has happened with the Smelter, Purifiers and Tanks. In the case of the Smelter and Purifier, neither machine would work despite all necessary conditions being met (e.g. power, raw material). The tank seems to have an interaction with the Liquid Monitor from RFTools where the monitor needs to be accessed to select the tank to be monitored. In all cases (so far) breaking and replacing has solved the problem.

EDIT: Seems to be a problem with the tanks above the initial Smeltery process. Break and Replace restarts entire system.

Mod & Version Deep Resonance 1.12-1.4.9
RFTools 1.12-7.14

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? yes

Known Fix break and replace afflicted block

Last edited:
L

Lewel Stamp

Sorry, nothing to report yet. I did update, but haven't seen a problem yet. Let me be more specific. No issues have presented themselves yet. I have auto-crafted, gone to the nether and then autocrafted, been to an RFTools dimension and back and then autocrafted, all without issue. I cannot think of anything else that might have previously required a break/replace. System tanks seem to be operating flawlessly, but will update if I stumble upon issue.

Last edited:

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
Okay well a lot of issues regarding RS and Reborn Storage were fixed in 1.4.0. As such I will close the issue and should you have any further problems please open a a new issue and let me know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.