Dedicated|Direwolf20|50 Slot|No Whitelist!|Essentials!

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Mahoney220

Jul 29, 2019
I really have to say, I hate that whitelist shit. Waste of FTB players time signing something with there reasons they want to play a game they bought.
This is a dedicated server running 2gigs of ram and 50 slots. No dediboxes or a home computer, bought this shit to have fun!
Theres only a fue rules: Don't be a prick, Killing people for no reason is not cool. If some guys calling you out, be like bitch ass ill kick your noob ass do you even lift, don't pick on the ones having fun or pvp will be turned off.
Don't grief. This is FTB people put way to much effort into there projects to be wrecked by some d-bag.
You will not receive any items or mod.. No use in asking, answers no.
Really cant think of a bunch of rules... Use common sense and have fun.
There is /sethome /home /warp [player] (Pretty much tpa) /chunk(used to protect your area) and a fue more odd ones.
IP: 199.231.86.37:26401

XdragonoidX

Jul 29, 2019
I have to agree with you there, these whitelists get pretty repetitive and I just want to have fun, so thank you for making this server open.

P.S Im joining now :3

barcode120x

Jul 29, 2019
The lag subsided after the restart, hopefully it stays lag-free haha. First time playing on a public server and I like it and the community so far.

Btw, I don't quite understand how to use the /chunk. I'm new to public servers, so I don't know how some of that works

zetappi

Jul 29, 2019
strange thing...
yesterday i was able to use the /lock-/unlock consolle commands, today they don't work anymore. And in a chest i locked now is missing of many items, half of gold ingots and diamonds.

Mahoney220

Jul 29, 2019
Not a problem just have to get the server guys to do it. Maybe 30 minority with tele coms in there ear can have it up in no time :p hahaha

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Discriminating, and you expect to acquire an audience, I wish you luck but you should represent a more professional image. I for one would not play your server just because of your attitude. A server owner that doesn't give two flying hoots is not mature, educated, and definitely should not be running something for others to play on.

No "ragging" you but common, you are presenting your self as a douche, idiot, and else. Hope you learn, live, and your server prospers. But I doubt it will be around/be successful in a month if you keep your attitude.

Mahoney220

Jul 29, 2019
Get it, Hoot! and your pictures an owl. Your a dirty person... May I ask how long your fetish has been around?

Mahoney220

Jul 29, 2019
Discriminating, and you expect to acquire an audience, I wish you luck but you should represent a more professional image. I for one would not play your server just because of your attitude. A server owner that doesn't give two flying hoots is not mature, educated, and definitely should not be running something for others to play on.

No "ragging" you but common, you are presenting your self as a douche, idiot, and else. Hope you learn, live, and your server prospers. But I doubt it will be around/be successful in a month if you keep your attitude.

I forgot! After the update I really didnt put any time into the server, No plugins.. Just vanilla if its even up. 30/30 people most of the time... why would I ever give that up. Oh... Its because this is the internet and I have better shit to do.. Like... Touch myself... Thats really all.. I lift too... Im jacked, I have 4 girlfriends... and they are all models. I have sex alot.. Like 20 times a day and im a part of a gang anf we rob people and kill and i drink there blood and then i go home to my lair and drink more blood when i watch cops and see myself on it and call my hommie bill gates and inject weed... I love ponies

theshinesprites

Jul 29, 2019
I forgot! After the update I really didnt put any time into the server, No plugins.. Just vanilla if its even up. 30/30 people most of the time... why would I ever give that up. Oh... Its because this is the internet and I have better shit to do.. Like... Touch myself... Thats really all.. I lift too... Im jacked, I have 4 girlfriends... and they are all models. I have sex alot.. Like 20 times a day and im a part of a gang anf we rob people and kill and i drink there blood and then i go home to my lair and drink more blood when i watch cops and see myself on it and call my hommie bill gates and inject weed... I love ponies

Was about to play the server.

Screw that idea, I rather not play with a server owner who acts like this when someone gives constructive critisism.

Mahoney220

Jul 29, 2019
Was about to play the server.

Screw that idea, I rather not play with a server owner who acts like this when someone gives constructive critisism.

Oh no! Come back! Just kiddin, You make me wan't to add the rule no faggots aloud. Nice name by the way, really...manly.