Decoration in FTB

Irrelevant

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

Besides the, item frame, the bibliocraft shelves and the crystal chest, what other items can be used to display inventory items in the world?

One WIkI has something called a Glass bell, but its not in my NEI, nor can I craft it.
http://ftbwiki.org/Glass_Bell

Any advice would be great!

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Its in the 152 beta packs I have made them with no trouble, U shape in glass if I remember.

I just checked its an upside down U shape & its showing in NEI for me, made another just to check works fine.

Irrelevant

Jul 29, 2019
I have version
pre1f: For Minecraft v1.4.7
of EE3.

Anyone know why it would be missing from NEI and not craftable?

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
The 1.5.1 beta versions, with or without GT can be accessed via entering a code into the "private pack" section of the launcher.

The code ends in either wgt for the GregTech one, or ngt for the one without.
I can't actually remember the start- browse around a bit and you'll find it.

Irrelevant

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks everyone for your help with the mystery of the missing Glass bell.
Now back to my original question: Can anyone think of any other items that accomplish the same effect?

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
The 1.5.1 beta versions, with or without GT can be accessed via entering a code into the "private pack" section of the launcher.

The code ends in either wgt for the GregTech one, or ngt for the one without.
I can't actually remember the start- browse around a bit and you'll find it.
152wgt or 152ngt

Scum

Jul 29, 2019
Gregtech adds a metal encased shelf, it works like a bibliocraft shelf I believe, but more industrial looking.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Yes - there is a BookShelf added by GT - it is made with Aluminium NOT Aluminum.

And one could use those things from AE that showcase how much of an item you have, could they not?
The name eludes me.