Deconstruction Table in Magic Farm 2.0 (1.1 edition)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Marconos

Jul 29, 2019
(Hopefully this is okay to ask here, if not please point me to the proper forum, didn't see one for "general" questions)

I have the deconstruction table researched and it requires a vanilla gold axe and pick. One of the fun things about Magic Farm is the vanilla tools are disabled. The problem that stems from this is I loose the research on them in thaumcraft and I don't see a way that I'll be able to craft this table without getting lucky on mob kills.

Am I missing something here? Is there a way to craft the table with other tools that aren't show in the in game help? Any help appreciated.

thaile4ever

Jul 29, 2019
The thing you're missing is only the wood and stone vanilla tools are disabled. The other one are still craftable, just because of this very reason. Of course, the picks mining levels have been set to the same as wood, but otherwise hoes and axes work fine.

Marconos

Jul 29, 2019
Tks, went back and checked again .. weird that I put the pattern in before and they wouldn't craft for me (vanilla tools). I have had this multiple times where I have tried to craft vanilla tools (non wood) and the option wasn't there.

Anywho, thanks for making me check again, still not sure what I was messing up before.

Drawde

Jul 29, 2019
In the Magic Farm 1 you had to use a Thermiotic Fabricator from Forestry to make them. Which required bees for their wax to make the casts.