Decent FTB playlist?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

CrazyCraze

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking for a 50-60 video playlist on YouTube, I'd like it to be a Gregtech type of pack playlist like tppi or unhinged, but stuff like monster or dw20 is fine... I am just finding it hard entertaining myself with angry birds (since my computer recently broke) so pwz tell me the name of the yahtuberz. :3

PurpleMentat

Jul 29, 2019
I don't actually have a GregTech playlist. All of my series so far are third party packs. I'm pretty sure I was the first person to complete an Agrarian Skies let's play. Right now I'm pushing through Crash Landing and Running Red.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
For mostly fun builds, Etho + FTB seems to go in that direction.

For purely technical, DW20.

I enjoyed watching Anesos play BnB, but BnB is a really specific genre.

AlwaysGoofingOff

Jul 29, 2019
To directly answer your question, I don't know of a good series that involves a Gregtech pack. There were a couple on Unhinged but do you want to watch a series on 1.5.2 version?

PurpleMentat's first season AG was very good. I'm 50 episodes in and still learning new things to apply to my current play through. After season 1, he seemed a bit erratic on settling on a new series - starting a few episodes and then abandoning them. I hope by the time I finish watching season 1 of his AG series he will have settled on a stable new series. I like his style.

Otherwise as others have stated: Etho, Direwolf20, and Ako are all good.

If you need it to have GregTech, you should look for someone streaming on TPPI. Because I think that's the only major, recent FTB modpack that has GregTech in it.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
To directly answer your question, I don't know of a good series that involves a Gregtech pack. There were a couple on Unhinged but do you want to watch a series on 1.5.2 version?

PurpleMentat's first season AG was very good. I'm 50 episodes in and still learning new things to apply to my current play through. After season 1, he seemed a bit erratic on settling on a new series - starting a few episodes and then abandoning them. I hope by the time I finish watching season 1 of his AG series he will have settled on a stable new series. I like his style.

If you need it to have GregTech, you should look for someone streaming on TPPI. Because I think that's the only major, recent FTB modpack that has GregTech in it.
1. GregTech has been completely redone since 1.4.7/1.5.2/1.6.4, so it seems weird to watch videos from those versions.
2. TPPI isn't an FTB modpack

:)

AlwaysGoofingOff

Jul 29, 2019
1. GregTech has been completely redone since 1.4.7/1.5.2/1.6.4, so it seems weird to watch videos from those versions.
2. TPPI isn't an FTB modpack

Agreed on both. So what he's asking for doesn't exist. But I was trying to help him find alternatives. There is no official 1.7.10 ftb modpack at all, unless you count the pax challenge thing.

Tppi seems popular, is publicly available on ftb launcher under 3rd party tab, and contains gregtech. I've never played it personally but it seemed like the OP's best bet at finding a youtube series.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Tppi seems popular, is publicly available on ftb launcher under 3rd party tab, and contains gregtech. I've never played it personally but it seemed like the OP's best bet at finding a youtube series.
True. But, if OP wants the latest and greatest GT, TPPI is not the way to go.

AlwaysGoofingOff

Jul 29, 2019
True. But, if OP wants the latest and greatest GT, TPPI is not the way to go.

I agree. But the OP wasn't looking for that. He's not even looking for a modpack. He's looking for a youtube series. He even mentioned tppi in his post.

It's impossible to find a youtube series that's 50+ episodes long that is played on 1.7.10 so 1.6.4 is his only option.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

CrazyCraze

Jul 29, 2019
I will make sure to check out all of your playlists and recommendations[DOUBLEPOST=1410821327][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, version doesn't matter all that much so it can be like ftb ultimate and tppi does exist you just have to type MegaSharkPunch in the pack code thing

CrazyCraze

Jul 29, 2019

I have so far watched every one of etho's videos :p[DOUBLEPOST=1410822344][/DOUBLEPOST]
Doesn't that mean you deleted all your ResiRise stuff? I swear ResiRise had GT.
Resonant rise has no gregtech, actually it has no Ic2 unless he added them on

TheMechEngineer

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking for a 50-60 video playlist on YouTube, I'd like it to be a Gregtech type of pack playlist like tppi or unhinged, but stuff like monster or dw20 is fine... I am just finding it hard entertaining myself with angry birds (since my computer recently broke) so pwz tell me the name of the yahtuberz. :3

Back in the day I actually found Feed The Beast via the B-Team were doing it on the Mindcrack Feed The Beast server. Very entertaining and I personally enjoy watching Generikb.
The modpack itself is similar to the Ultimate pack from 1.4.7, but I still like to watch these videos even now because they're entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7j0JO-w0xWltFhrD8ksJrm8K6QYbMSf-

Last edited: