Decent Armor Mod?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
I have two suggestions, both of these are on 1.6.2:
The first is BC Tools it adds a range of mechanical armor similar to MPS or and of the IC2 weapons. As a bonus it also adds tools that mine in a 3x3 pattern like Tico hammer. Also adds a "work in progress" power gen system that uses 3D water mills that look amazing.
Link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1647902-buildcraft-addon-buildcraft-tools-development-page/page__st__360#entry24119561

Where is the 1.6.2 build for BCTools that is not in SMP chain-crash mode? 1.4-a-2 caused horrific troubles for me. Did you find a new one that was not way undercooked?

Also, copying the look of IC2 is sort of a negative point for me.

kasper_tfg

Jul 29, 2019
KirinDave that's the only version I have found I have mainly only played around with it in SSP but it did load up fine on my server but I did not play around with it much. The author seems pretty decent did you give him a copy of the errors?

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
I heard that in vanilla minecraft you can create armour out of diamonds. You can even enchant them.

Even better, leather.

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
I heard that in vanilla minecraft you can create armour out of diamonds. You can even enchant them.

Even better, leather.

It's not all that much fun if armor doesn't at least have 1 active ability and none of the current enchants bring that.

Vanilla armor is just simply bland much like the actual flow of vanilla.

Reactions: RedBoss