DeadPillz' Monster 1.1.2 World Picture-Through (New)

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
So, finally starting using the Monster pack from FTB, since I've never used it before I want to share my journey with you :)

Sometimes I may be slow with updates, sometimes I may pump them out, just depends :)

Starting Map
fFRrTi3.png

Last edited:

Numberplay

Jul 29, 2019
Is that the bonus chest?... :mad: Is it really that hard to punch a tree that you need a chest to skip that for you?

Skvapter

Jul 29, 2019
I really hate Dartcraft, I feel it's too OP so I will not be adding it.

Found somewhere to settle down, time for some landscaping!

mpd4j4k.jpg

Found a smeltery in a village which is how I already have that many seared bricks :D

I enjoy these types of threads, they're rather fun and kind of interest me more than a video play through. I'm currently enjoying Spawn's PPT, he's doing a rather different one to yours as he's exploiting glitches, which is rather fun to me, and extremely tempting (So many potatoes I could dupe. *_*)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I really hate Dartcraft, I feel it's too OP so I will not be adding it.

Found somewhere to settle down, time for some landscaping!

mpd4j4k.jpg

Found a smeltery in a village which is how I already have that many seared bricks :D
But... But Liquid Force :O

Seriously, it heals you!!!!

Except you're complaining about it being OP :p

Sent from my Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System using Tapatalk

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I know right, I enjoy his picture through, OMG I HAVE FOUND TAINT AGAIN :((((((((( STAPHH

I need to get rid of it early game but how????? I have nothing right now.

eLX6f1k.png

It's only 150m from my base, suggest a move again???
If you have dye trees then get some rainbow trees up in there

Numberplay

Jul 29, 2019
if you have cheat on you can turn to creative, remove the taint near your spawn and continue as if nothing happened. Some circumstances are reasonable and taint is one in my opinion.

Skvapter

Jul 29, 2019
if you have cheat on you can turn to creative, remove the taint near your spawn and continue as if nothing happened. Some circumstances are reasonable and taint is one in my opinion.

Or, if you don't want to cheat and choose a logical and rather sensible alternative -- move away until you're more In-game with TC4 and then find a way to remove the taint from the area. (No expert with Thaumcraft 4 so I have no idea if that's possible, I just know the basics.)

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
World RESTART!
(There was too much taint before I even set up, I don't really venture into tc4 enough to know how to tackle it, but next time if there is taint I will not reset world I'll find a way to combat it later in game.)

A very bad bonus chest lol...
fFRrTi3.png

Quickly found a place to call home, currently landscaping before I go on a mining trip. I feel chisel coming???

kVB59Uu.jpg

In this mod pack, I'd like to go further than I ever have in Bees, Trees, Ars Magica, IC2, and use MAGIC CROPS for the first time, noob I know, but there's gunna be some serious automation at some point.

Last edited:

_Mysteriez_

Jul 29, 2019
World RESTART!
(There was too much taint before I even set up, I don't really venture into tc4 enough to know how to tackle it, but next time if there is taint I will not reset world I'll find a way to combat it later in game.)

A very bad bonus chest lol...
fFRrTi3.png

Quickly found a place to call home, currently landscaping before I go on a mining trip. I feel chisel coming???

kVB59Uu.jpg

In this mod pack, I'd like to go further than I ever have in Bees, Trees, Ars Magica, IC2, and use MAGIC CROPS for the first time, noob I know, but there's gunna be some serious automation at some point.
There's Ars Magica in monster?

Tsori

Jul 29, 2019
Which is a shame, as right now on RR it plays well and gives a good alternative to progression

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
Updates :D Haven't had much time to play, so only a few pictures, it's hard to start off when mining so hopefully soon I'll be able to get a quarry up.

The waypoint dung is a dungeon, where I've just been for some looties, and boy is there unlimited chests in there lol.

Went on a little mining trip heres the outcome:
tIRlTFR.png

Now, I thought I'd check out that dungeon I seen before I had any gear.

eW53JSQ.png

Dung is decorated well :O

MvfBYN1.png

Looties, before I leave

H3fTrj7.png

Looties when I get to base.

I'm loving how some chests have full stacks of some items, I needed those bricks and wood.

Tomorrow should have a lot of progress!

Reactions: ThomazM