Davidobot's FTB Server Play Server [Season 2]|Direwolf20's Modpack|Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liljonni

Jul 29, 2019
I had to start over because of my old pc crashed but this is what i have going on
2012-12-30_06.46.33.png
2012-12-30_06.45.39.png

james

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
- IGN :jackknifed
- Age / Maturity :21/very Mature
- Minecraft experience :I been playing since idk id say 1.7.3
- FTB experience :been playing FTB since the day that it came out and been playing tekkit since about as long as i have known about it
- Did you accept the rules : Yes/No YES
- A Link to a YouTube Series You've Been in / A Picture of Something Epic you Built: I dont have any video's that are worth looking at but ill like my youtube and u can check them out i u wanna, : http://www.youtube.com/user/jamieboyjc?feature=mhee

wizy

Jul 29, 2019
Cool
Cool, accepted.

well i can also post my machinery

40 stirling engine power source ( stirlings because i challenged myself to power everything with only them )
2laauxw.png

Simple quarry dump site ( only sorting out dirt and cobble at this point ):
2z4ak4y.png

Here is where all of thermal expansion machines + some engines (needed a seperate energy supply untill i get another energy cell ):
21ahb9k.png

Here (under the logger house) is where i produce fuel to the engines :
16hw3k1.png

i can allways build something nice on the overworld and build my crappy production plants in some age ( even underground if thats an issue )

Davidobot

Jul 29, 2019
well i can also post my machinery

40 stirling engine power source ( stirlings because i challenged myself to power everything with only them )
2laauxw.png

Simple quarry dump site ( only sorting out dirt and cobble at this point ):
2z4ak4y.png

Here is where all of thermal expansion machines + some engines (needed a seperate energy supply untill i get another energy cell ):
21ahb9k.png

Here (under the logger house) is where i produce fuel to the engines :
16hw3k1.png

i can allways build something nice on the overworld and build my crappy production plants in some age ( even underground if thats an issue )
Cool, you should have shown me that before, Accepted! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1356858183][/DOUBLEPOST]
Application:
- IGN :jackknifed
- Age / Maturity :21/very Mature
- Minecraft experience :I been playing since idk id say 1.7.3
- FTB experience :been playing FTB since the day that it came out and been playing tekkit since about as long as i have known about it
- Did you accept the rules : Yes/No YES
- A Link to a YouTube Series You've Been in / A Picture of Something Epic you Built: I dont have any video's that are worth looking at but ill like my youtube and u can check them out i u wanna, : http://www.youtube.com/user/jamieboyjc?feature=mhee
Cool, accepted.

AlexTheVixen

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : Lilangelpuppy
- Age / Maturity : 16 and mature (except when i fall into a giggle fit >.< )
- Minecraft experience : about two years on the go, first with cracked then offical
- FTB experience : Non whatsoever, Iv come to gain knowlage from you guys, i need help D:
- Did you accept the rules : Yes

- A Link to a YouTube Series You've Been in / A Picture of Something Epic you Built:
I did have a video, but the person who recorded it has deleted it...im sorry...

Urs1997

Jul 29, 2019
This are some of my vanilla builds. But I know how to set up some machinery rooms and stuff so I hope this is enough.

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : raggedreece
- Age / Maturity :15 very mature (normally handle arguments on my other server)
- Minecraft experience : played tekkit until i found out about its reputation since mc 1.0, also a good brewer
- FTB experience :played since 1.2.5
so far the best i have made is an overclocker factory which was deleted due to server having a map reset.

(please ignore profile picture it hasn't updated yet)

Zeus guy

Jul 29, 2019

Davidobot

Jul 29, 2019
This are some of my vanilla builds. But I know how to set up some machinery rooms and stuff so I hope this is enough.
Cool, accepted.[DOUBLEPOST=1356876768][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN : Lilangelpuppy
- Age / Maturity : 16 and mature (except when i fall into a giggle fit >.< )
- Minecraft experience : about two years on the go, first with cracked then offical
- FTB experience : Non whatsoever, Iv come to gain knowlage from you guys, i need help D:

- A Link to a YouTube Series You've Been in / A Picture of Something Epic you Built:
I did have a video, but the person who recorded it has deleted it...im sorry...
Cool, that'll be fun hearing a giggle fit XD. Accepted.[DOUBLEPOST=1356876883][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN : raggedreece
- Age / Maturity :15 very mature (normally handle arguments on my other server)
- Minecraft experience : played tekkit until i found out about its reputation since mc 1.0, also a good brewer
- FTB experience :played since 1.2.5
so far the best i have made is an overclocker factory which was deleted due to server having a map reset.

(please ignore profile picture it hasn't updated yet)
Accepted.

- IGN : Zeus_guy
- Age / Maturity : 13 And very mature.
- Minecraft experience : Since 1.1
- FTB experience : Since the launcher came out
- Did you accept the rules : Of course yes

- A Link to a YouTube Series You've Been in / A Picture of Something Epic you Built: Only one (warning: It's in spanish and it's big shit): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7054C859371D8F54 and I helped to make this: http://knuckles96.prophpbb.com/post177572.html#p177572
Accepted. You are the last two to be accepted.

Dnick2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:dnick2
Minecraft expirince: playing sence beta
Ftb expirince:i know all mods in pack except mffs
Did you accept rules: yes
- A Link to a YouTube Series You've Been in / A Picture of Something Epic you Built: I can build epic things. Please believe me. I can't get any pictures because I only built things on a creative server. That server went down without a warning so I couldn't take pictures of my buildings. But believe me I was Lead Architect on that creative server and everyone told me my builds were awesome and really good-looking. I hope you will consider me as a candidate because I love playing FTB and even more with other people :)

Zeus guy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:dnick2
Minecraft expirince: playing sence beta
Ftb expirince:i know all mods in pack except mffs
Did you accept rules: yes

- A Link to a YouTube Series You've Been in / A Picture of Something Epic you Built: I can build epic things. Please believe me. I can't get any pictures because I only built things on a creative server. That server went down without a warning so I couldn't take pictures of my buildings. But believe me I was Lead Architect on that creative server and everyone told me my builds were awesome and really good-looking. I hope you will consider me as a candidate because I love playing FTB and even more with other people :)
I love how you copied the youtube series/something epic you build part from Urs1997's post (on the first page)

Urs1997

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I was thinking exactly the same thinh Zeus. If you can't find a good reason yourself to prove that you are worthy playing on this server then don't even try -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.