Davidobot's FTB Server Play Server [Season 2]|Direwolf20's Modpack|Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : ComanderRex
- Age / Maturity : 18, mature.
- Minecraft experience : I've been playing since a few months before the release of the Nether when a friend got me the game. I've been playing since. I have hosted and helped administrate multiple servers, and developed and maintained even more websites for servers. I've also moderated a few. Everything from Vanilla servers to FTB. (I currently host a home server for some IRL friends of mine). PVP to Survival to Skyblock, I've done it all. I play regularly, mostly multiplayer however

- FTB experience : I have been playing regularly since the release of the pack. I now mostly play the Mindcrack pack however. I also have experience with the mods from playing tekkit beforehand, and earlier just from putting a bunch of the mods together myself for singleplayer.

- Did you accept the rules : Yes

- A Link to a YouTube Series You've Been in / A Picture of Something Epic you Built: I currently do not record although I own both Fraps and Dxtory, as well as xsplit, because of my computer (building a new one in January when tax returns come), and I clean out my screenshots regularly. I did save a few however from back when I played on the Kreatious servers, so here's something even though it's definitely not one of the better things I've built. (http://imgur.com/RNB5o) If you want, I can see if I can get some nice screens or possibly even a video from an old server map I still have. (Cubetown Server).

GewoonBijAH

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
- IGN : GewoonBijAH

- Age / Maturity :
15 and mature

- Minecraft experience :
I started playing MineCraft in 1.8, and have been playing it ever since, with and without mods. I played adventure maps, survival servers, creative servers, mineZ, Trouble in MineVille, mcthb, and have been involved with the Noxcrew, and hang around with them from time to time.

- FTB experience :
Not that much, but have played tekkit to death. This is my first FTB server.

- Did you accept the rules : Yes/No:
Yes I do!

- A Link to a YouTube Series You've Been in / A Picture of Something Epic you Built: I don't record stuff, but I build a lot in creative. This is now the creative world spawn of the server:
2irpu87.png
1ep1e0.png

trixerlol

Jul 29, 2019
2012-12-29_23.31.18.png
2012-12-30_00.05.07.png
-IGN trixes

-Age 16

-minecraft experience: i started to play minecraft in beta actually and since that i always loved to build and design cool buildings.
I played much without mods but now i'm playing feed the beast, I love it so much becouse i never run out of things to do ;D.
Fact about me: im from sweden and love to team/build with others and i really wanna play with you guys. looking forward to see you!

Here is some nice buildings i have created in creativ upp there ;D

jycool

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN :Jycool
- Age / Maturity : 16/ Very mature
- Minecraft experience : I went in because all the hipe. Vannila skills... shhh.
- FTB experience : Consider my self an almost expert (aka me not good with computers but thats all.)
- Did you accept the rules : Yes.
I haven't created anything spectacular but that's because I'm more of a quantity over quaility. I understand if that's the reason you don't accept me.

Pkbeast

Jul 29, 2019
2012-12-29_16.49.01.png
- IGN : cory2333

- Age / Maturity : 14 / Mature
- Minecraft experience : Since Beta 1.2.2 .
- FTB experience : Once i found out about the FTB pack in 1.2.5 i havnt played vanilla minecraft.
- Did you accept the rules : Yes/No: Yes

- A Link to a YouTube Series You've Been in / A Picture of Something Epic you Built: I don't normally build epic things/ i don't play creative until i have ALOT of resources and an idea of what to build But i can at least show my thaumcraft room in my house showing i understand some mods.

Davidobot

Jul 29, 2019
I havent really worked on aestetics yet , just on technical stuff so i have ugly base
here is the world im now on :
http://i49.tinypic.com/2448wab.png
I don't know if you've watch season 1 of my LP, but Bano the co-admin, is all about aesthetics. I think this one is not accepted. Sorry :([DOUBLEPOST=1356838081][/DOUBLEPOST]
i don't make pictures...
Take a screenshot of your creativ/survival world. And just to clear up any confusion - this is a SURVIVAL server. (The server thing is for everybody)[DOUBLEPOST=1356838165][/DOUBLEPOST]
http://i47.tinypic.com/r90pq9.png
Horitzontal frame quarry. Useful for, as an example, making a railway through a mountain, or clearing space for a road. Could be set up into a buildcraft template and be built on the spot that it's needed.
I realise it's not the most original thing in the world, but it's an example of something I can make.
Great, accepted! It looks compact too.[DOUBLEPOST=1356838279][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN : 866nick
- Age / Maturity : 17
- Minecraft experience : start of alpha
- FTB experience : november but used mods before. yet not the best with them but i am learning new stuff every day
- Did you accept the rules : hell yeah
Pictures?

Davidobot

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: ToWnEZ_724
-Age / Maturity 13 I Can Take A Joke And Am Very Mature
-Ftb Experince: Sense About 9 Months Ago i Started But I Have Used Most Of The Mods Before
Skype: Ill Pm you if i get accepted For Privacy Reason or teamspeak
-Do You Accept The Rules: Yes I Do
(Also I Have My Own Channel Just Made It For Ftb)
Link:http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoOaVxkGDR9TGfeW77mpIRg?feature=mhee

Ive Been Playing Minecraft For 3 Years Now
Nice videos, accepted.[DOUBLEPOST=1356838784][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey it's me again, I found an old video of my first builds on that server here's the link to the video, I know this isn't much but I really hope you'll consider adding me http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=NL
The link sends me to my subscriptions activity page on YouTube.

Davidobot

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : ComanderRex
- Age / Maturity : 18, mature.
- Minecraft experience : I've been playing since a few months before the release of the Nether when a friend got me the game. I've been playing since. I have hosted and helped administrate multiple servers, and developed and maintained even more websites for servers. I've also moderated a few. Everything from Vanilla servers to FTB. (I currently host a home server for some IRL friends of mine). PVP to Survival to Skyblock, I've done it all. I play regularly, mostly multiplayer however

- FTB experience : I have been playing regularly since the release of the pack. I now mostly play the Mindcrack pack however. I also have experience with the mods from playing tekkit beforehand, and earlier just from putting a bunch of the mods together myself for singleplayer.

- A Link to a YouTube Series You've Been in / A Picture of Something Epic you Built: I currently do not record although I own both Fraps and Dxtory, as well as xsplit, because of my computer (building a new one in January when tax returns come), and I clean out my screenshots regularly. I did save a few however from back when I played on the Kreatious servers, so here's something even though it's definitely not one of the better things I've built. (http://imgur.com/RNB5o) If you want, I can see if I can get some nice screens or possibly even a video from an old server map I still have. (Cubetown Server).
Wow, that build is amazing! Accepted.[DOUBLEPOST=1356839038][/DOUBLEPOST]
Application:
- IGN : GewoonBijAH

- Age / Maturity :
15 and mature

- Minecraft experience :
I started playing MineCraft in 1.8, and have been playing it ever since, with and without mods. I played adventure maps, survival servers, creative servers, mineZ, Trouble in MineVille, mcthb, and have been involved with the Noxcrew, and hang around with them from time to time.

- FTB experience :
Not that much, but have played tekkit to death. This is my first FTB server.

- Did you accept the rules : Yes/No:
Yes I do!

- A Link to a YouTube Series You've Been in / A Picture of Something Epic you Built: I don't record stuff, but I build a lot in creative. This is now the creative world spawn of the server:
2irpu87.png
1ep1e0.png
Nice builds, please know that this server is in survival. Playing Tekkit before helps. I did. Accepted :)

Davidobot

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN :Jycool
- Age / Maturity : 16/ Very mature
- Minecraft experience : I went in because all the hipe. Vannila skills... shhh.
- FTB experience : Consider my self an almost expert (aka me not good with computers but thats all.)
- Did you accept the rules : Yes.
I haven't created anything spectacular but that's because I'm more of a quantity over quaility. I understand if that's the reason you don't accept me.
I and my Co-Admin, Bano, prefer quality over quantity. You are not accepted, sorry. :([DOUBLEPOST=1356839356][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 804View attachment 805 -IGN trixes

-Age 16

-minecraft experience: i started to play minecraft in beta actually and since that i always loved to build and design cool buildings.
I played much without mods but now i'm playing feed the beast, I love it so much becouse i never run out of things to do ;D.
Fact about me: im from sweden and love to team/build with others and i really wanna play with you guys. looking forward to see you!

Here is some nice buildings i have created in creativ upp there ;D
That's nice. Accepted. Please do note that this server is survival.[DOUBLEPOST=1356839513][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 809 - IGN : cory2333
- Age / Maturity : 14 / Mature
- Minecraft experience : Since Beta 1.2.2 .
- FTB experience : Once i found out about the FTB pack in 1.2.5 i havnt played vanilla minecraft.
- Did you accept the rules : Yes/No: Yes

- A Link to a YouTube Series You've Been in / A Picture of Something Epic you Built: I don't normally build epic things/ i don't play creative until i have ALOT of resources and an idea of what to build But i can at least show my thaumcraft room in my house showing i understand some mods.
Nice thaumcraft room. We needed more Alchemists. Accepted.

FactionBlaster1590

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : lupton4
- Age / Maturity : 17 I'm mature
- Minecraft experience : played it and mods for 2 years
- FTB experience : have been playing it since it came out but played dw20 mods for 3 seasons

LosAzteca

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : LosAzteca
- Minecraft experience : Ive been playing minecraft since beta 1.7.3
- FTB experience : I started playing when i watch direwolf20's SMP series, i was playing tekkit and noticed that it had more mods and decided to give it a go that was 4 weeks ago and ive never gone back to tekkit
- Did you accept the rules : Yes I do

FactionBlaster1590

Jul 29, 2019
Take a screenshot?
can't got a new computer becuase the other one crapped out and i havnt been playing on ssp becuase my new computer is very slow and at most i only get 7 fps and thats the main reason i want to be on this server... proof: on my old computer i made a huge frame quarry in about a day but when i tried to make a small one on this computer it took me about 4 days becuase of all the lag and when i tried to move it, the frames when down to like 2 fps

Davidobot

Jul 29, 2019
can't got a new computer becuase the other one crapped out and i havnt been playing on ssp becuase my new computer is very slow and at most i only get 7 fps and thats the main reason i want to be on this server... proof: on my old computer i made a huge frame quarry in about a day but when i tried to make a small one on this computer it took me about 4 days becuase of all the lag and when i tried to move it, the frames when down to like 2 fps
Ok I believe you. Accepted.[DOUBLEPOST=1356848454][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN : LosAzteca
- Minecraft experience : Ive been playing minecraft since beta 1.7.3
- FTB experience : I started playing when i watch direwolf20's SMP series, i was playing tekkit and noticed that it had more mods and decided to give it a go that was 4 weeks ago and ive never gone back to tekkit
- Did you accept the rules : Yes I do
Pictures?

Liljonni

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : Liljonni
- Age / Maturity : 17 will be on 18th year after couple days / would say that I'm mature for my age
- Minecraft experience : about 1 year and 4 months or so
- FTB experience : about a month

- A Link to a YouTube Series You've Been in / A Picture of Something Epic you Built: I'm not a builder nor have i been in a YouTube series before. And if recording is a must than i you can count me out i don't have enough powerful computer to run the recording software. (BTW I'm not from an English speaking country so excuse my English)

Davidobot

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : Liljonni
- Age / Maturity : 17 will be on 18th year after couple days / would say that I'm mature for my age
- Minecraft experience : about 1 year and 4 months or so
- FTB experience : about a month

- A Link to a YouTube Series You've Been in / A Picture of Something Epic you Built: I'm not a builder nor have i been in a YouTube series before. And if recording is a must than i you can count me out i don't have enough powerful computer to run the recording software. (BTW I'm not from an English speaking country so excuse my English)
Recording is not a must. Can you at least show me something to prove that you understand the mods?[DOUBLEPOST=1356849266][/DOUBLEPOST]
Iam afraid i dont have any pictures :/
Not even a Buildcraft quarry set-up or a machine room?

Status
Not open for further replies.