Davidobot's FTB Server Play Server [Season 2]|Direwolf20's Modpack|Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidobot

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome everybody! Welcome to my server thread. I created this thread to pick out more people for my upcoming Season 2 of my Let's Play series. We needed more people for the server so this was a perfect way of getting some more people.

The IP: DavidobotMC.mdn22.creeperhost.net

I now have a 5 slot MUMBLE server!

RULES:
1. NO GRIEFING!!
2. Play Nice!
3. Have Fun!
4. Pranking is allowed. (Pranking is NOT griefing)
5. General Human Laws Apply.
6. Chunk Loaders can be used in MODERATION.
7. Try not to build next to other people without their permission.
8. Feel free to Record your experience.
9. PvP is on. Don't overuse that.
10. Don't Create Random Ages. Use the Writing Age to Write Books.
11. No Quarries in the Overworld. Quarries only allowed in Public Mining Age or your Personal Mining Age.

Disabled Mods:
None :)

Application:
- IGN :
- Age / Maturity :
- Minecraft experience :
- FTB experience :
- Did you accept the rules : Yes/No

- A Link to a YouTube Series You've Been in / A Picture of Something Epic you Built:

General Description:
We use this server for our LP series. You can record too. Feel free to build in any style you wish.

Difficulty Level: Easy

Slots/Hardware:
20 Slots.
RAM: 2 GB
HDD: 30GB
CPU: 2 Cores
Data Transfer: Unlimited

Accepted People:
0. Davidobot (Admin)
0.25. Banoticus (Co-Admin)
0.5. Avanes (He's my brother)
1. 23456bn (Co-Admin)
2. TalkToFrank
3. killoflen
4. Supercharazard
5. ToWnEZ_724
6. ComanderRex
7. GewoonBijAH
8. trixes
9. cory2333
10. lupton4
11. Liljonni
12. WizyLT
13. jackknifed
14. Urs1997
15. Lilangelpuppy
16. raggedreece
17. Zeus_guy

OTHER IMPORTANT NOTICES: NOT Everyone Will Get Accepted!
SEASON 2 WILL START IN 2-3 WEEKS!

I'LL PM EVERYONE THAT WAS ACCEPTED WHEN THE SEASON WILL START!

23456bn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 23456bn
Minecraft Experience : Played since Beta 1.3_01, so quite experienced.
FTB Experience : Since the day it began.
Did you accept the rules : Yes
Series I've been in :
(+ my own channel :D)

TalkToFrank

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : TalkToFrank
- Age / Maturity : 21
- Minecraft experience : Playing since Alpha
- FTB experience : been playing Industrialcraft since Beta 0.5.3
- Did you accept the rules : Yes

Looking for a Server which is stable and maybe even using ts3/mumble
In the past I was disappointed by alot of server Owners, who reset the map about every 2 months
My first (and only) Video is found here:

Davidobot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 23456bn
Minecraft Experience : Played since Beta 1.3_01, so quite experienced.
FTB Experience : Since the day it began.
Did you accept the rules : Yes/No
Series I've been in :
(+ my own channel :D)
Accepted, since you're my IRL friend. :)

In the past I was disappointed by alot of server Owners, who reset the map about every 2 months
Right, you sound mature. Accepted :) Please understand that this will start in 2-3 weeks. Nice Pyramid. We reset the map every season (Season 2 will be a LOOOOOONNNNGGGG one, 5-6 months.) and we put the map for download too, every 10 episode.

23456bn

Jul 29, 2019

Nice Pyramid, you're good at redstone:D. I am crap at it :(. Looking forward to seeing you on the server!

TalkToFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Too bad it only starts then...where are you playing atm to stay on top of things? or are you just playing ssp?
Like the map download idea (keep in mind though that force-fields will be a problem on those..)
What about the ts/mumble stuff? watched some of your videos and it at least seems that you have some kind of a setup..

wizy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WizyLT
Age / Maturity :21 , i guess im mature , kinda (atleast not childish in the bad way )
Minecraft experience : ~2 Years
FTB experience :few weeks

as for last part , don't have anything impressive to show

killoflen

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : killoflen
- Age / Maturity : 17, pretty mature i'd say
- Minecraft experience : i played from 1.5 or something around that time.
- FTB experience : from when it came out, always played along with direwolf before that.
me and 3 friends got a channel going, no minecraft at the moment but that is why i'm here :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/RdomRtards/featured

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : speariver- Age / Maturity : 17 pretty mature
- Minecraft experience : 2 years
- FTB experience : since direwolf20 season 2
- Did you accept the rules : Yes/No yes

Davidobot

Jul 29, 2019
Too bad it only starts then...where are you playing atm to stay on top of things? or are you just playing ssp?
Like the map download idea (keep in mind though that force-fields will be a problem on those..)
What about the ts/mumble stuff? watched some of your videos and it at least seems that you have some kind of a setup..
I am playing on a modified FTB Server with a couple extra mods. You can join now if you want. PM me if you want to do that. As for the talking, we have good, old Skype.[DOUBLEPOST=1356801749][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN : killoflen
- Age / Maturity : 17, pretty mature i'd say
- Minecraft experience : i played from 1.5 or something around that time.
- FTB experience : from when it came out, always played along with direwolf before that.
me and 3 friends got a channel going, no minecraft at the moment but that is why i'm here :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/RdomRtards/featured
You sound legit ;) Accepted. You want to get on the 1.4.2 server right now or you can wait until we start Season 2?

Davidobot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WizyLT
Age / Maturity :21 , i guess im mature , kinda (atleast not childish in the bad way )
Minecraft experience : ~2 Years
FTB experience :few weeks

as for last part , don't have anything impressive to show
Do you have a creative or survival world, if so take a picture of that and post it here.[DOUBLEPOST=1356801896][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN : speariver- Age / Maturity : 17 pretty mature
- Minecraft experience : 2 years
- FTB experience : since direwolf20 season 2
- Did you accept the rules : Yes/No yes
Anything to show? Like a video or picture?

killoflen

Jul 29, 2019
I am playing on a modified FTB Server with a couple extra mods. You can join now if you want. PM me if you want to do that. As for the talking, we have good, old Skype.[DOUBLEPOST=1356801749][/DOUBLEPOST]
You sound legit ;) Accepted. You want to get on the 1.4.2 server right now or you can wait until we start Season 2?
sure dude, PM me your skype we can hang out there

Charzy

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : Supercharazard

- Age / Maturity : 14

- Minecraft experience : I've been playing Minecraft since before infinite maps. I've been using mods since 1.8, and the Feed the Beast pack since 1.4.2

- FTB experience : As for the maps, none. As for the pack, and technical mods, I have a large amount of experience. I understand and can use every mod, and use most of them to their full capacity.

As for a picture of something I've made, I have none, because I end up deleting my worlds half the time once I get bored, or think of a new idea :p

I could always make something a post a picture here, though.

Davidobot

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : Supercharazard

- Age / Maturity : 14

- Minecraft experience : I've been playing Minecraft since before infinite maps. I've been using mods since 1.8, and the Feed the Beast pack since 1.4.2

- FTB experience : As for the maps, none. As for the pack, and technical mods, I have a large amount of experience. I understand and can use every mod, and use most of them to their full capacity.

As for a picture of something I've made, I have none, because I end up deleting my worlds half the time once I get bored, or think of a new idea :p

I could always make something a post a picture here, though.
Please do post a picture.

866phox

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : 866nick
- Age / Maturity : 17
- Minecraft experience : start of alpha
- FTB experience : november but used mods before. yet not the best with them but i am learning new stuff every day
- Did you accept the rules : hell yeah

Charzy

Jul 29, 2019
http://i47.tinypic.com/r90pq9.png
Horitzontal frame quarry. Useful for, as an example, making a railway through a mountain, or clearing space for a road. Could be set up into a buildcraft template and be built on the spot that it's needed.
I realise it's not the most original thing in the world, but it's an example of something I can make.

Urs1997

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : Urs1997
- Age / Maturity : 16/ And I'm mature
- Minecraft experience : I'm playing minecraft since Alpha.
- FTB experience : I know how to play with almost all the mods in the pack
- Did you accept the rules : Yes I do

- A Link to a YouTube Series You've Been in / A Picture of Something Epic you Built: I can build epic things. Please believe me. I can't get any pictures because I only built things on a creative server. That server went down without a warning so I couldn't take pictures of my buildings. But believe me I was Lead Architect on that creative server and everyone told me my builds were awesome and really good-looking. I hope you will consider me as a candidate because I love playing FTB and even more with other people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.