[Dartcraft] How do you add cores to armor?

Kerazi

Jul 29, 2019
I am using Unleashed 1.1.2 and I'm trying to upgrade my force armor. I put a piece of Force Armor in my hand, and shift right click, but the upgrade core window doesn't come up. From what I can tell from the videos I've watched, that's how it works. But I can't seem to get it to work.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I am using Unleashed 1.1.2 and I'm trying to upgrade my force armor. I put a piece of Force Armor in my hand, and shift right click, but the upgrade core window doesn't come up. From what I can tell from the videos I've watched, that's how it works. But I can't seem to get it to work.

The videos are outdated. In unleashed you simply throw them in an infuser.

Kerazi

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks so much. I didn't even attempt that. Where is best place to get a good list of changes for mods? In their respective threads? I did a lot of searching to see if the Force Armor was changed, but couldn't find anything.

NTaylor

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks so much. I didn't even attempt that. Where is best place to get a good list of changes for mods? In their respective threads? I did a lot of searching to see if the Force Armor was changed, but couldn't find anything.

Best thing to do to look for changes in mods is to go onto each mods page and look at the change logs.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
From the changelog on dartcrafts MCF page:

- Change: Force Armor is no longer socketable and must be upgraded directly in the Force Infuser. Valid upgrades have not changed, but more have been added.

Reactions: PeggleFrank