DarkUSA's Server |1.4.6| MindCrack GregTech Edited |16+ Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Martyn

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: mmppss​
Minecraft and Mod ExperienceI have played minecraft a long time, and always been interested in mods. I have also played tekkit for a long time on a server, and the Technic pack before that.
(Hope you reply soon im eager to join.)​

DJdaimyo

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name = DJdaimyo
Age = 35 (even dinosaurs play games :])
Minecraft & Mod experience = I haven't playing Minecraft for very long. It's been about six months or so. My nephew wanted me to start playing with him and I got hooked. Not long after starting, i discovered Tekkit and loved how much new content the various mods added to the game. As soon as FTB came out I switched immediately due to being tired of playing on 1.2.5. I have really only been playing single player & LAN up until this point and I am looking for a good friendly server to play on since single player has started to bore me. I am looking for a fun community to share the Minecraft experience with. This would be my first server.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sweminer44

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Sweminer44
Minecraft and Mod Experience: I've been playing minecraft since 1.2 beta and is quite familiar with the mods thanks to Direwolf20 and the Mindcrack let's players.

neonmagic2

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name neonmagic2
Age 16
Minecraft and Mod Experience not much p;ayeed tekkit no a bit about ee3 and some ic2 and thoughs mods

mjh410

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah me neither, although I was just approved today and tried after work and couldn't get on, after updating.

DarkUSA

Jul 29, 2019
The server is still running on v4, will be updated at some point tonight. If you updated to v6 already, itll be fixed soon.

Also will be making another pass at the whitelist really soon.

OxBowtwo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: oxbowtwo​
Minecraft and Mod Experience: I have played minecraft since early beta and I have played FTB since its release. I have had previous experience with the mods through the tekkit pack.​

Wixo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: wixo
Minecraft and Mod Experience: Have been playing minecraft ever since alpha, got into mods with early versions of Technic pack. I'm currently a moderator on a fairly popular (yet outdated) Tekkit server, what I really want to experience is the freshness FTB brings (singleplayer just isn't enough, I want to meet some people, trade, cooperate, etc.)

erikplays

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: erikplays
Minecraft and mod experience: I have played minecraft for almost two years now so I know a lot about it. I started FTB about a month ago and so far I really enjoy it.
Thanks for reading

Zalbin

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Zalbin
Minecraft and Mod Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for about two years and was really into tekkit. I have played FTB on a couple of servers and would love to try out Mindcrack FTB.

tcrawleyman

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: tcrawleyman
Minecraft and Mod Experience: Been playing Minecraft for a little over a year. Have been playing tekkit for 6 months and Feed-the-beast as soon as I saw it on youtube(3-4months).
I wanna join this server, because this one looked nice and I really wanna play on a mindcrack server.
Please add me soon so i can get to playing. :)

Buddykool

Jul 29, 2019
To Apply
In-Game Name : Buddykool​
Minecraft and Mod Experience : I've watched more MindCrack/Direwolf videos than I have played, but I understand alot in FTB :)

Matterbound

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Matterbound - Feel free to call me Mike! I prefer using first names since I feel it beings a community closer.
Minecraft and Mod Experience: I've been playing vanilla Minecraft for about 3 years now, so I'm pretty fluent in the basics! I started playing the Technic Pack when it came out, though I had a fallout out with mods for awhile. I've switched over to FTB within the last few weeks since Tekkit/Technic have terrible support and hasn't been updated in a very long time. So far I like what I see and I think that I will stay with FTB for the foreseeable future!

brennanH

Jul 29, 2019
hello my in-game name is: holypolki but what i wanted to really say is that i have a house on the server already and put about 5 hours into it. and today i tried to log on and it said i wasn't white listed and thats understandable but if you could white list me i could be an amazing thaumcraft expert if you go to my house you can also see i'm very open to letting people in and out of my house if need be to use my mine if they wanna get some quick ore but i really hope i can be white listed so i can continue my work on the server with my house and helping players out. i just dont want to completely restart my whole house
thank you,
holypolki

Demonkami

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name DemonKami
Age 20
Minecraft and Mod Experience I have had some experience with mods, however I have been playing minecraft since Beta. I mostly played by myself but I find servers a lot more fun. Also like helping people.

daverboon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: daverboon
Minecraft and mod experience: Started mc a few months back, been playing on FTB since launch. Dabbled in most of the mods that are in the packs but still have much to learn.

Gougole

Jul 29, 2019
Gougole
16 years old
I am an old tekkit player and I recently discovered Feed the Beast. I am very motivated about that mod pack. I literaly pass more than 15 hours reading about the different new mods, and even more on Tekkit. My favorite mods are Redpower (with the sortron
biggrin.png
) and the Greg's Teck addon for Industrial Craft. I would bring on this server my experience. I also like to explain concepts to the new Tekkit/Feed the Beast players. Finally, I love crating big industrial projects which include many different mods. I started playing Minecraft exactly a year ago with the official release of Minecraft. Two months later, on March, I started on Tekkit. Finally, I am on singleplayer on the Feed the Beast mod pack since a month because I never found an interesting server, since now...

hatecreeper

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: hatecreeper​
Minecraft: Well im playing Minecraft since more than 2yrs now, i came into the modded stuff trough DW20 on YT which was ~8months ago. First i played Tekkit (i totally had no idea what im doing lol). After i found out it doesnt support the moddevs and it didnt get updated i started creating my own Minecraft instances with Multimc (where i failed hard at the beginning) and hosted a little Server for my Friends but they did quit cause they had no interest on these Mods. I am still playing Singleplayer with my own Modded Client but now i want to join a Server :D Alltho the Ultimate Pack isnt out yet. I dont watch the Guys from the Mindcrack Server but their Pack is pretty sweet.​
Mod Experience: I had a few Bukkitservers in the past but since i am German and there are alot of huge German Servers i never got that 'famouse' and gave it up.​
PS: Im sorry if my gramar and stuff is bad, i am from Austria and my native language is German. I dont go to school anymore and my last English lesson also is 2 yrs ago..​