DarkUSA's FTB Server | [1.4.2] FTB BETA Pack A | Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Yetith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Yetith

Age- 22

Minecraft and Mod Experience- I have been playing Minecraft since alpha, I have a ok experience with IC2/forestry/RP2 as well as 1.2.5 FTB and current 1.4.2 FTB.

What I like to do best- I enjoy finding a somewhat secluded place, starting a small house and eventually building a small town or city around it.

conrad898

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - conrad898
Age - 16
Minecraft and Mod Experience - I have played minecraft since infdev and for mods I am experienced in tekkit
What you like to do best in Minecraft - I enjoy building medieval keeps and dungeons aswell as large scale projects such as hollowing a moutain into a city for example. I also enjoy the playing of the mods where you see all you can get and get the full experience of the mod.

kyleboo321

Jul 29, 2019
Can you whitelist both me and my friend please?
Our IGNs are kyleboo321 and bildgebear. I excel at redpower logic and turtle programming and she is a great worker/builder. It would be greatly appreciated if we could make a contribution to your server.

Ages: kyleboo321: 17 & bildgebear: 14

No recording as of now.

Played Tekkit for about 8 months.
From Texas y'all.

P.S. We don't steal, hack, curse, or cheat in any way!

Thanks, 27beavers

wolf1017

Jul 29, 2019
IGN -wolf1017
Age - 16
Minecraft and Mod Experience - I've been playing with mods from 1.1 and I'm playing minecraft from beta 1.2_01
What you like to do best in Minecraft: Enchanting,building nice stuff and playing with mods

auris331

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name - MistaChocolata​
Age - 16​
Minecraft and Mod Experience - Playing minecraft since alpha 1.0.0 was released, playing FTB for a month, familiar with most of mods in it​
What you like to do best in Minecraft - Changing the world the way you might want it to be​

Rampage65

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rampage65
Minecraft and Mod Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for 9 months and tekkit for 5 months
What you like to do best in Minecraft: Multiplayer because I love playing with friends. I know i will sound like Kenny_13 right now but I too like building automatic farms

xXJollyXx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TheUnJollyGuy (opposite of santa :p
Minecraft and Mod Experience Very experienced, working on a map for the noobs​
What you like to do best in Minecraft: For ftb: Build epic stuff Minecraft: Build epic stuff​

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name hopdog
Age 28
Minecraft and Mod Experience 2 years
What you like to do best in Minecraft I like to build base's factories anything big :D

doublee

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name Doublee1998
Age 14
Minecraft and Mod Experience: FTB is my first mod, but I have been using it for around 2 weeks, and I am getting fairly used to it.
What you like to do best in Minecraft: In Minecraft I like to build, but in FTB, my favorite thing to do is to build factories or automated farms

dugan118

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: dugan118​
Minecraft and Mod Experience: 14 I have been playing minecraft since Alpha and been playing mods since Beta 1.6 or 1.7. Mods is the only thing I do now.​
What you like to do best in Minecraft: I love to build buildings and in FTB I like building complicated machines using redstone, Computercraft, and pipes, etc​