DarkUSA's FTB Server | [1.4.2] FTB BETA Pack A | Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

DarkUSA

Jul 29, 2019
DarkUSA's FTB Server
Running off of VortexServers.com with 30 Slots​
198.23.141.36:9000
This is a friendly, casual server I have been running just for friends for a little while and have decided to open it up a bit more. We are all relatively new to FTB and are encouraging new players to join up so we can learn together. This will be a fresh world with lots of potential! Building, gathering, and adventuring all encouraged. Please note as with many servers when FTB is released with Redpower and EE3 I plan to regen the world.​
General Rules
No Griefing or Stealing​
No PVP except in defense of home​
Must posses common sense, i.e. don't cheat, abuse, or harass.​
Do not build in an area that may be someone elses, when in doubt, ask.​
I don't plan on babying the server, if you act like responsible adults have at it. Act out and don't plan on staying long.​
Server Specific Settings
-Black decay disabled​
-Easy difficulty​
-Gregtech expensive recipes disabled (except nuke/solar)​
-Everything else is default​
To Apply
In-Game Name​
Age​
Minecraft and Mod Experience​
What you like to do best in Minecraft​

Reactions: Xiles100

Zeracks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Zeracks
Age- 15
Minecraft and Mod Experience- I have been playing MC for about a year and WAS a long-lived player of Tekkit. (about 4 months)
What I like to do best- Build in a friendly community without the worry of being griefed.

Also, I would like to know if Fihgu's commands is installed. If not, I suggest that you do so people won't get griefed.
FTB does not support Bukkit so you would think that you can't get protection plugins, right? Fihgu's commands add things like /setregion, /sethome, and /lock to a VANILLA server :)

Here's a link:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1484373-145smpfihgus-command-mods-for-vanilla-server/

DarkUSA

Jul 29, 2019
As of right now I do not have Fihgu installed. I am keeping a close eye on the server and am very restrictive on who I let in. I hope to not have to set restrictions and let this be as pure as possible, but if the need arises, yes I will be installing it.

And you are on the whitelist Zeracks. Have fun!

phrozen

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Xpss2001​
Minecraft and Mod Experience: Been playing minecraft since alpha, mods since they started appearing.​
What you like to do best in Minecraft: Create contraptions and awesome looking structures​

Zeracks

Jul 29, 2019
DarkUSA, Can you please also whitelist AlChestPro?
He is one of my friends and I forgot to mention him in my post.
Thanks!

maylith

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: maylith​
Minecraft and Mod Experience: FTB since beta​
What you like to do best in Minecraft: depends on mood....caving, exploring, building​

ArchaicLogos

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ArchaicLogos​
Minecraft and Mod Experience: vanilla minecraft: a year ish; modded: not much, just recently started​
What you like to do best in Minecraft: explore, caving, try out new things, hang out​

10xephos01

Oct 31, 2012
In-Game Name: 10xephos01
Minecraft and Mod Experience: i have a lot of experience with mods except greg tech but i will figure it out as i go on
What you like to do best in Minecraft: that it gives me freedom from the real world

Jeremie Landry

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name : jeremielandry​
Minecraft and Mod Experience : been playing since alpha for mine craft and started using mods when IC (the first) came out and kept trying more and more and more​
What you like to do best in Minecraft : built nice stuff, so with mods that adds alot i can build more and make amazing machine​

DarkUSA

Jul 29, 2019
Added a couple more people.

Xpss2001
AlChestPro
maylith
ArchaicLogos

Going to wait a little before I add any more.

daverboon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: daverboon
Minecraft and Mod Experience: Started playing minecraft at version 1.3.2. A little knowledge with some of the main FTB mods
What you like to do best in Minecraft: Build structures

Jamacaw

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sethbontrager​
Minecraft and Mod Experience: I've played a lot with industrial craft, red power, and equivalent exchange. I've also been playing FTB for about 2 weeks now, so quite a bit of experience. I've played Minecraft for much longer.​
What you like to do best in Minecraft: I just love the room to do whatever you please, and with the mods there is just so much room to roam.​

Samkaz15

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Samkaz15
Minecraft and Mod Experience: Started playing minecraft in alpha and played tekkit for awhile
What you like to do best in Minecraft: Live underground

Madmunk

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Madmunk
Minecraft and Mod Experience: I started playing minecrafted few months before the halloween update in alpha. I have played Technic and Tekkit for a while, then switched to FTB when it came live.
What you like to do best in Minecraft : Build things that are self sustaining, Mining and gathering Items in person rather then a Quarry. The difficulty of creating the different types of rails is very appealing to me. I do not like to build giant structures so I usually build my home base in a cave or mountain.

KKmm119

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- kkmm119
Age- 15
Minecraft and Mod Experience- Started Minecraft in Version 1.0.0 bought earlier just never played) and i have played with Buildcraft and IC2 for around 5 months.
What I like to do best- I like building both automation, programming and decorative building (of course only to be used later)

ianwagenmakers

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name : ianwagenmakers
Minecraft and Mod Experience : playing minecraft for 7 months i think , first mod experience is FTB , but i learn fast! :D
What you like to do best in Minecraft : hanging out on the server , getting new building ideas , cavin around n stuff . and ofcourse learning most of the mods on ftb!

Decessus

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Decessus

Minecraft and Mod Experience: I've been playing for about two weeks now. However, I've had a lot more experience with Tekkit, so I suppose some of those "credits" transfer from that, yes? All-in-all, I'd say about eight months practice?

What you like to do best in Minecraft: I like to mine, and take things slowly. Saver the moments, understanding
that hard work pays off. I don't usually make big projects right off the bat(things usually end up bad and unorganized), I usually make a small home for myself and expand when necessary.

Skidryn

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Skidryn
Minecraft and Mod Experience: I've played Minecraft since InfDev and have been playing with mods for about that long. I have a LOT of tekkit experience and a few weeks of FTB experience with my own server for both.
What you like to do best in Minecraft: Redstone and automation. That is what makes IC2, Buildcraft, etc. so fun for myself. Even in normal MC I love to make things require as little effort as possible.

Seb677

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Seb677

Minecraft and Mod experience: I've had Minecraft for a year or so, never did much mod adventures before Feed the Beast, but I've been slowly learning it.

What you like to do best in Minecraft: I like building fashionable things. I like to think they make an impact and a reflection on myself.

Kenny_13

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name Kenny_13
Age 15
Minecraft and Mod Experience I've been playing minecraft since the beta was released i used to play tekkit but then i saw FTB and tekkit EE was unbalanced so i started playing FTB
What you like to do best in Minecraft I would like to build automatic farms and get a nice base that looks really complicated if u see all the pipes and machines