Whitelist Server DarkServerUK | Unleashed Pack | Whitelisted | 30 Slots | Dedicated EU Hardware

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

basjuhh

Jul 29, 2019
logo4.png
Unleashed FTB mod pack!
Info:
+Server ip: mc.darkserver.co.uk
+Slots: 30
+Difficulty: hard
+Keep items on death​
+Mob griefing is off​
Why choose darkserveruk?
+Very active admins​
16+ age requirement (no kids)​
+Mature players​
+Friendly staff / players​
+99.9% uptime​
+Fully dedicated server! (NOT a vps!)​
+ Available 24/7​
+We have irc (esper.net) #thedarkserver
+We also have Facebook and Twitter
Rules:
+Do not grief
+Do not steal
+No abusive language
+Treat others with respect
Please fill out our white list app which can be found on our forum.
For more information check out www.darkserver.co.uk
index.php

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Anyone seeing this server, I can tell you, I had great fun playing on this server, the community is brilliant, the admins are almost invariably on, and there is very little lag!

Get on this server ASAP!

Reactions: basjuhh

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I'm tempted to play seeing as well and truly how bad can minecraft get? Don't answer that... not that much younger but I'm going take your word for it and assume you have a custom texture that helps minecraft be 16+ possibly vajras be renamed that other thing that kinda sounds like them.... besides already committed to a few other servers *cough Bruce's gym cough dwarves vs zombies

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I'm tempted to play seeing as well and truly how bad can minecraft get? Don't answer that... not that much younger but I'm going take your word for it and assume you have a custom texture that helps minecraft be 16+ possibly vajras be renamed that other thing that kinda sounds like them.... besides already committed to a few other servers *cough Bruce's gym cough dwarves vs zombies
They don't have any rude renaming or textures. It's simply mature language.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
no matter what i dont see minecraft being 16+ if you only use language.... especially if it has "friendly staff/players" lol quotes FTW just no matter how this conversation roles out im not going to join i just like being right about gaming :3

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
no matter what i dont see minecraft being 16+ if you only use language.... especially if it has "friendly staff/players" lol quotes FTW just no matter how this conversation roles out im not going to join i just like being right about gaming :3
I suppose I don't control whether or not you go on this server, but some people believe that people under 16 should not hear/use profane language.[DOUBLEPOST=1388936310][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, to those wishing to join, it is no longer monster, but I don't think that basjuhh is here to update it. There are currently two servers, one monster and one dextech, a custom modpack.