Whitelist Server DarkServer.co.uk [1.4.7 - Ultimate Pack] [Whitelist] | 50 slots | Mature | Dedicated 24/7 | 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Saitek2073

Jul 29, 2019
logo4.png
ULTIMATE FTB mod pack!
Info:
+Server ip: darkserver.co.uk
+Slots: 50
+Difficulty: normal
+Keep items on death​
+Mob griefing is off​
Why choose darkserveruk?
+Friendly community​
+Very active admins​
16+ age requirement (no kids)​
+Mature players​
+Friendly staff / players​
+99% uptime​
+Fully dedicated server! (NOT a vps!)​
20G ram/ 1TB Storage​
+ Available 24/7​
+We have irc (esper.net) #thedarkserver
+We also have Facebook and Twitter
Rules:
+Do not grief
+Do not steal
+No abusive language
+Treat others with respect
Please fill out our white list app which can be found on our forum.
For more information check out www.darkserver.co.uk

Talencourt

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.

Do you have any mods/items disabled?
Is Gregtech on the cheap or the expensive recipes?
How advanced is the server/how long has the map been running?

Saitek2073

Jul 29, 2019
Hello
Hi.

Do you have any mods/items disabled?
Is Gregtech on the cheap or the expensive recipes?
How advanced is the server/how long has the map been running?
GT is on Hard Mode, map is 2 weeks old, Upgraded to new host and they lost all the server info, Server has been around for a long time
Great community and everyone loves to help

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
not signing up for another forum for whitelisting

• In game name: wisdoms
  • Previous experience with the mods: All
  • Why do you think we should whitelist you?: Why not
  • Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: Yes, because I am always placed in positions of power due to my progressive attitude.
  • Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: No, I usually stray away from UK servers because of their up-times.
  • How did you find the server?: Forum.feed-the-beast.com
  • Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server. No, I'm a virgin.

Saitek2073

Jul 29, 2019
anychance i could join server? looking for a good place to play, IGN: elephent3 age: 20

Go here http://www.darkserver.co.uk/forum/index.php to be white listed[DOUBLEPOST=1366590429][/DOUBLEPOST]
not signing up for another forum for whitelisting

• In game name: wisdoms
  • Previous experience with the mods: All
  • Why do you think we should whitelist you?: Why not
  • Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: Yes, because I am always placed in positions of power due to my progressive attitude.
  • Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: No, I usually stray away from UK servers because of their up-times.
  • How did you find the server?: Forum.feed-the-beast.com
  • Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server. No, I'm a virgin.
Thanks for taking the time to fill out the "app"here but as of most other servers that white list they do require you to go to a certain place to be white listed, if you cant take the time to even do that then try a different server,however if you do decide to go here http://www.darkserver.co.uk/forum/index.php to fill out a white list app then we cant wait to see you on the server

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
Go here http://www.darkserver.co.uk/forum/index.php to be white listed[DOUBLEPOST=1366590429][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for taking the time to fill out the "app"here but as of most other servers that white list they do require you to go to a certain place to be white listed, if you cant take the time to even do that then try a different server,however if you do decide to go here http://www.darkserver.co.uk/forum/index.php to fill out a white list app then we cant wait to see you on the server
There is absolutely 0 reason to have another website for a whitelisting application, unless the website is tracking information.
IMO, redirecting you to a website for whitelisting sounds pretty sketchy in the first place and shouldn't be allowed.

Saitek2073

Jul 29, 2019
There is absolutely 0 reason to have another website for a whitelisting application, unless the website is tracking information.
IMO, redirecting you to a website for whitelisting sounds pretty sketchy in the first place and shouldn't be allowed.
Well then don't apply then up to you. I have better things to do then to then try to explain why you should go there or here, Have a great day

Saitek2073

Jul 29, 2019
We added a public Greg Tech Shop for everyone to use on the server, Fusion reactor went online and is producing 40,256 EU/t so we are offering free EU and MJ power. Slots filling up fast

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Kick ass server peeps. Great Owner and Admins, loads of fun and tons of funny chats on TS. Come see the fun.