D20 1.10 - EnderIO Sag Mill Sound

tatopolos

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

is there a way to disable or lower the sound of the EnderIO sagmill? at this stage, i just want to peacefully hang out in my base without the constant noise .

Lowering the Blocks volume or using a Muffler does temper with sounds from other blocks . any other ideas? configuration?

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
# Volume of machine sounds.
D:machineSoundVolume=1.0

I assume there isn't an EIO machine right next to it that you really like listening to, so turn down all the EIO machines, right?

If you want granularity down to the machine level you need to use IC2/GT5/Mekanism for your pulverization. :) Probably some other mods with individual muffler upgrades but I can't think of them off the top of my head. Hmm, not even sure ic2-exp has them now that I think of it but GT5 and Mek both do. Of course those two mods aren't in the pack, welcome to 1.10.2.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I can tell that my initial reaction to Mek was so bad that I refused to play it. I went over to another players base and I was impressed by the 5x ore processing. But the noise was so loud I couldn't hear anything else. It wasn't till about year later someone told me they could be sound muffled by upgrades.

tatopolos

Jul 29, 2019
Move it out of the way?
i dont have a huge base, and their sound carries a lot. thx, but not an option.

I assume there isn't an EIO machine right next to it that you really like listening to, so turn down all the EIO machines, right?

If you want granularity down to the machine level you need to use IC2/GT5/Mekanism for your pulverization. :) Probably some other mods with individual muffler upgrades but I can't think of them off the top of my head. Hmm, not even sure ic2-exp has them now that I think of it but GT5 and Mek both do. Of course those two mods aren't in the pack, welcome to 1.10.2.
Thank you very much, very helpful. there are very little machines i "enjoy" listening to, so turned down all machine sounds a bit.

EDIT:
just ran into a cool mod , Super sound muffler. i didn't try it yet, but looks promising.
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/super-sound-muffler

Last edited: