Cyclic assembler not working

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

I_am_Jens

Jul 29, 2019
I have a cyclic assembler set up to craft deluxe cheeseburgers. It has a schematic in it with the correct recipe. It is supplied with all the needed items and power. However, it doesn´t actually craft the item. I have a couple other cyclic assemblers working just fine. This is what my setup looks like:

7bawRhn.png

Any ideas why it would not be working?

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Stupid question : are there multiple types of lettuce, tomato, and/or cheeseburger in your world ?

And, is that a cheeseburger, or some other kind of burger ? They all look very similar in HarvestCraft.

I've used a lot of HarvestCraft recipes in TE3 CAs and never ran into an issue. Do other HarvestCraft recipes work in the CA ?

I_am_Jens

Jul 29, 2019
Stupid question : are there multiple types of lettuce, tomato, and/or cheeseburger in your world ?

And, is that a cheeseburger, or some other kind of burger ? They all look very similar in HarvestCraft.

I've used a lot of HarvestCraft recipes in TE3 CAs and never ran into an issue. Do other HarvestCraft recipes work in the CA ?

As far as I know, there is only one type of both items. However, they both share an oredictionary name (listAllVeggies) so that might be causing it ... I am 100% sure it is a cheeseburger. I have a bunch of other cyclic assemblers crafting other harvestcraft recipes, all work just fine.

Does it have water?
No, but it doesn't need water.

I_am_Jens

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, it does. Even if the recipe doesn't have water, the assembler needs it and consumes an amount for each crafting process.
I'm having like 6 CA's running just fine without ever having them interact with any water in any way.

Quantax

Jul 29, 2019
Huh.. It indeed doesn't. Please tell me at least that at some point it did because I have build all my CA builds for as long as I can remember with the assumption it requires water. :oops:

Reactions: I_am_Jens

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
Huh.. It indeed doesn't. Please tell me at least that at some point it did because I have build all my CA builds for as long as I can remember with the assumption it requires water. :oops:
I don't think it ever required water (unless the recipe did). Maybe you are/were confusing it with the Forestry carpenter.

I_am_Jens

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, guess I'm gona have to live without my delightful meals being produced 100% automatically xD

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, guess I'm gona have to live without my delightful meals being produced 100% automatically xD
if the CA dont work you could try the liqicrafter from MFR it requires no power but requires a redstone pulse so you will need to pop a redstone clock next to it for it to craft

I_am_Jens

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I have a bunch of other options. But I prefer the CA since it doesn't require a redstone pulse, and I'm not sure how AE autocrafting works.

Mylecraft

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing Agrarian skies and having this issue as well, I have the whole chain set up for Delighted Meal but the Deluxe Cheeseburger just will not craft in the Cyclic assembler.
Also, taking out the schematic and putting it back in will consume one of every ingredient (Cheeseburger, Tomato, Lettuce) but not produce anything. (I have no pipes connected to it while testing this except for power).

I was having issues with itemduct filters confusing vegetables with the "listallveggie" tag, fixed by turning off the "Use ore dictionary" button in the GUI, maybe the Cyclic assembler is having a similar problem with this tag, but you can't change the options for it.

I_am_Jens

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing Agrarian skies and having this issue as well, I have the whole chain set up for Delighted Meal but the Deluxe Cheeseburger just will not craft in the Cyclic assembler.
Also, taking out the schematic and putting it back in will consume one of every ingredient (Cheeseburger, Tomato, Lettuce) but not produce anything. (I have no pipes connected to it while testing this except for power).

I was having issues with itemduct filters confusing vegetables with the "listallveggie" tag, fixed by turning off the "Use ore dictionary" button in the GUI, maybe the Cyclic assembler is having a similar problem with this tag, but you can't change the options for it.

Yes! Sounds like you´re having exactly the same problem as I am. When I insert the schematic it also crafts one deluxe cheeseburger. This is a really weird bug...