CustomDW20Pack|Direwolf20 pack v2|Whitelist|Just looking for a loyal partner in mine

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

JoeyDP

Jul 29, 2019
Original post
Server IP: 84.196.193.74

IP has been changed recently! --> byee waypoints

Hosting from my pc Belgium, Europe

Important: in order to join the server you will need these mods:

advanced machines: https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7490635_65634581_7742420
advanced solars: http://forum.industrial-craft.net/i...48&h=36494903a521597faa414aaf335c8e378d176a01
the configs for those mods can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/atkibqjewc8bitf/configDW20.rar

I'm just looking for someone to play with we can decide our own rules as we play I guess.

No more people will be accepted on the server please do not respond any more!

Server discontinued Because of:
  • IP problems
  • Unprofessional
  • Almost no uptime
  • No protection against griefing
  • I hate hosting whitelist servers xD
I might host a new server when i figured out a way to properly host it :)
Thanks for playing all!
PS: map download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/spmjqkno2s3g9u9/D7blXqd-29

Xach

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Xach_
Native Language: English (ALSO hope that wont be a problem)
Skill with the mods: Some im familiar with, some im not, but i can work with it

borrak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Borrak

Native language: Spanish
Skill with the mods: played with all of them, except computercraft and soul shards

auris331

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WestsideGeckos
Native language: Lithuanian
Skill with the mods: i have a decent experience with mods

killoflen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: killoflen
Native language: Dutch
Skill with the mods: i played around with the mods for about half a year. i always used the mods direwolf used in his previous seasons and i'm pretty expierenced with all the basic mods

nandi910

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MarkHoffman

Native language:Hungarian
Skill with mods:I have played with most of them for more than 2 years,except with the mods that are still indev :p
Other unnecessary questions below.
Most known languages:Hungarian(Perfect),English(Perfect),Romanian(Good)
I am looking into playing on your server for the same reason,to look for a partnet to play with.
I guess if you want to,we could use skype or something to talk on a mic,or I don't know,we'll figure it out.
MarkHoffman,signing off.

Killerx0107

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Killerx0107
Skill with the mods: Been following DW from season 1 so... + I learned some things myself too. Love Redpower & Railcraft. Know the basics of Forth & Lua

Obsidian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: OlorinObsidian

Native language: English
Skill with the mods: I am familiar with most of the mods except thaumcraft.

I am looking for a fun small community with common and individual goals.

CreeperAgent

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CreeperAgent98

Native language: bulgarian i also know english
Skill with the mods:i know a lot about the mods i always consider automation but i dont like much programing with computercraft i prefer some RP2 frame quarry programing

Ohfaaas

Jul 29, 2019
ING: ohfaaas
Skill with the mods: Most of them I know and I can handle. I always try to help think if something doesn't work. But don't ask to program, I started learning but I gave up. I was to hard for me. But I'm still open to learn.

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: speariver
Skill with the mods: playing for about 2 years i think

JoeyDP

Jul 29, 2019
Think we got enough ppl for now :p I'll update the post tomorrow so you guys can see what mods you need and i'll add everyone to whitelist then.
Thanks for all the replies

JoeyDP

Jul 29, 2019
Turns out we can only have so many people in one conversation :( Just reply any future problems here then

Carlos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CarlosIsLazy
Native Language: English / Spanish
Skill with mods: All of them. Not a pro nor beginner at lua though.

Xach

Jul 29, 2019
Turns out we can only have so many people in one conversation :( Just reply any future problems here then

Do you know how to get the advanced solar panels to work properly? When i remove the compactsolars (I googled it and found out that it had conflicts with it) but i still dont seem to be able to join the server

JoeyDP

Jul 29, 2019
Ow i didn't remove the compact ones from the server because i thought some ppl might like them better :(
i'll disable it

Xach

Jul 29, 2019
Ow i didn't remove the compact ones from the server because i thought some ppl might like them better :(
i'll disable it

Ok, not to sound like a nag or anything, but now, it just crashes before i can successfully join the server, i think it may be the advanced solar panels doing it, but others seem to be able to join, so it might just be me, have any advice to help?