Curse website map?

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
I always have a tough time finding my way around curse. This time I even have managed to get locked into the web portal to the curse client. I am having trouble finding my way to their forums especially. I was hoping to see what is going on with the curse client. I am completely lost though.

Is there a easy set of links anywhere I could look though? (Just noticed the "curse sites" thing at the top of this page. It doesn't look like it leads anywhere I want to go either.) I really wish the overall site was easier to get around.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Reformatting my computer may have cleared up the issue with the main page on curse just showing the web version of the downloaded app. That isn't what I was doing it for and I am sure clearing the cookies would have had a similar effect. Still can't find any part of the site from the main page anymore though.

Wait a second. took another look and found clicking on the mods link leads to a lot of the site. OK once there I just have to hover over minecraft, select modpacks. go to a modpack and switch to the curseforge project site. That has all the links I was looking for. Guess curse wasn't the site I thought it was. It might just be half of it, or less.