Current state of FTB and its population

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi FTB´ers, i´ve been taking a quite long break from FTB in order to center on my studies, but now on summer and with a decent free time i was looking forward to tackling this little gem again.

That said, last thing i played was TPPI, so probably most of this changed.

SO here comes my questions:

-Does the FTB community remain active? I remember pretty much a frenzy of newly created servers and such (i enjoy playing on recently created servers with a little growing community) so i would like to know how are things going on actually

-Wich one is the current active "multipurpose" pack? I mean, mixing both magic/tech and plenty of extra mods so u can choose whatever u want to do in the game?

Thanks for any help that u can offer!

Hazzor

Jul 29, 2019
-Wich one is the current active "multipurpose" pack? I mean, mixing both magic/tech and plenty of extra mods so u can choose whatever u want to do in the game?

You'll probably want to check out Infinity, it's kind of got everything

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
The community here is still quite active. There are periods where it drops off for a bit or spikes, but for the most part nothing has really changed since I joined back at the end of 2013.

And as was said above, Infinity is your best bet for what you're looking for.

Reactions: VapourDrive

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Supriseingly the drama levels are low latey (knocks on wood with crossed fingers).
As for finding servers, depending on your demographic it might be harder to find a server due to how the variety fractures the fan base.
But overall things are tolerable.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Padfoote

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks a lot! Guess ill be trying out infinity then, lets see how much must i smash my head to figure out new stuff :p