Current FTB-Ultimate Glitches

AtroCty

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,

I know we had several topics about this, but I want to cover them all in one topic so other server-admins have a good overview to prevent most commonly known issues.

Currently I know some dupe-bugs, which I fixed mostly by just banning the item.
Problem about using itemRestrict and TekkitCustomizer is, that you still can receive banned items by spamming to craft/obtaining it. After a time they can keep them.
So the only real solution is to ban them server-wide - removing it with set the item-ID to 0 in the config of the modpack containing the desired item.

My current list of known dupe-items:

- Canvas Bag
- Forestry Backpacks
- Conveyer Belt
- Unifier

Pending:
- Block Breaker
- Letter
- Hopper

Is there anyway to prevent Block Breaker dupes (don't even know how to do them) since I'd like to keep them?

Also Merry Christmas! :)

Last edited:

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Well you got about 1/5 the list I got, of which I have all of them fixed. Do a bit of searching and you will find more and fixes.

AtroCty

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not talking about Griefing nor Lagg-causing items, just items with exploits which can duplicate items.
My current banlist for an instance is this:

- 84 Jukebox
- 243 Chunk Loader
- 509 Hopper
- 511 Land Mark
- 617-15 Terraformer
- 618-1 Tesla Coil
- 622 Nuke
- 939-1 Rainmaker
- 975-5 Crystal Chest
- 1000-18 Mixer
- 1053-0 World Anchor
- 1227 Turtle
- 1228 Turtle
- 1396 Gravity Gun
- 1500 Naga Spawner
- 1616-5 Arcane Bore
- 3131-8 Unifier
- 3131-7 Auto - Jukebox
- 5326 Seed Bag
- 8331 Soul Shard
- 8332 Soul Shard
- 12268 Safari Net Launcher
- 13457 Portal Gun
- 13458 Portal Gun
- 13459 Portal Spawner
- 13463 Sentry Turret
- 25268 Portable Hole
- 25283 Wand of Equal Trade
- 25284 Wand of Excavation
- 25293 Rod of the Nine Hells
- 25294 Wand of Frost
- 25296 Sword of the Zephyr
- 25297 Shovel of the Earthmover
- 25299 Axe of the Stream
- 27309-182 Spawn Naga
- 27545 Cloak of Distortion
- 27547 Destruction Catalyst
- 30208 Mining Laser
- 30215 Dynamite

Most Griefitems are covered by the Bedcraft-Plugin.
If you can provide any useful information I'd be very appreciated, other server-hosters as well I guess.

Also I'd like to know how you "solved" them, concluding you didn't banned them and fixed the bugs.

€DIT: Also some items are allready covered by nallars TickThreading like Arcane Table.

Last edited:

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not talking about Griefing nor Lagg-causing items, just items with exploits which can duplicate items.

Apparently you don't know the server I run. I don't ban any items I just fix them. There are quite a few things that can dupe in the ultimate pack, some require modded mods but not all. Like I have said before just start searching. If you want a list noone is going to give you one if they care about other servers. There is alot more that goes into being a good admin then just running a server.

AtroCty

Jul 29, 2019
You're right, I don't know what server you're running. I arbitraged the whole forum for any possible dupe-Items, most of them are covered allready by TickThreading.
Let's see if I can snoop dupers to get some new items for my list...

Another thing: Does anyone know how to block the ID's completely? If I set them to 0 in the configs I only delete all of them after a restart, but cannot join the game since the ID-conflict occurs. Was forced to do this because a Liquiduct was broken and crashed my server all the time after the chunk was loaded containing the item.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
You're right, I don't know what server you're running. I arbitraged the whole forum for any possible dupe-Items, most of them are covered allready by TickThreading.
Let's see if I can snoop dupers to get some new items for my list...

Another thing: Does anyone know how to block the ID's completely? If I set them to 0 in the configs I only delete all of them after a restart, but cannot join the game since the ID-conflict occurs. Was forced to do this because a Liquiduct was broken and crashed my server all the time after the chunk was loaded containing the item.
Use tekkitcustomizer to ban items from being made and used.