Cube World

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Demo doesn't seem to work, any suggestions?
You are probably running a laptop, yes? It wont work with integrated graphics cards on laptops, not since the time I last checked - which was the time I posted here last.

If you have a proper tower, well then I guess the issue is somewhere else, in which case you should ask the Cube World's forum instead of here :p

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
You are probably running a laptop, yes? It wont work with integrated graphics cards on laptops, not since the time I last checked - which was the time I posted here last.

If you have a proper tower, well then I guess the issue is somewhere else, in which case you should ask the Cube World's forum instead of here :p
It really depends on the graphics card though, you could have an amazing graphics card that is integrated. Also, I use a laptop and mine has a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce, so it's not just integrated in laptops, and I can lay Cube World (albeit with a lot of heat from my laptop's vent)

cannajan

Jul 29, 2019
If the demo doesnt work you probably dont have Open CL - (no, not Open GL but you need this too) - its needed to play cube world so check your specs.

The Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
I'm implying that the person asking has PROBABLY found his answer by now.
that person may have found his or her answer, but they could have had a demo that I did not know about with gameplay, and if that were the case I would have been both wrong about what demo they were talking about and would have wanted to know where they found this other demo.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
that person may have found his or her answer, but they could have had a demo that I did not know about with gameplay, and if that were the case I would have been both wrong about what demo they were talking about and would have wanted to know where they found this other demo.
...What?

The Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
as simple as I can make it. I thought I would help clear something up all while hoping that the person I replied to knew of an alternative demo, which I would/did not know of, for the sole purpose of either helping a random stranger or being helped by said random stranger.