Whitelist Server CrystalCraft [Ultimate] [Current FTB Launcher] [Whitelist] [18+] [13 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Celonic

Jul 29, 2019
Yasuki, i did whitelist you, but on Creeperhost capitals matter, You should be all set to get in.

This applies to everyone else who couldnt get on as well.

YasukiHumai

Jul 29, 2019
I attempted to log and was told again that I am not white-listed. I verified my capitalization on the minecraft site to be: YasukiHumai

Celonic

Jul 29, 2019
I attempted to log and was told again that I am not white-listed. I verified my capitalization on the minecraft site to be: YasukiHumai
If you're around and could give it another try that would be awesome, according to creeperhost you are on the whitelist, so it should allow you on. If not ill send a ticket in so that i can get you on asap

mara_1a

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mara_1a
Do you have Raidcall: no
Would you be willing to get it: yes
Experience with FTB(or similar mods): Iv messed around with tekkit before and just recently started playing F.T.B
Reason that you want to join: I want to join a mature server with players that help each other and seek to learn new skills
What can you bring to the server: im new to multiplayer but iv seen every yogscast vid so that has to count for something
Any other info you want: im really excited:)

Meatplow

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Meatplow

Do you have Raidcall: No

Would you be willing to get it: Sure

Experience with FTB(or similar mods): I started playing this past December. Most of my time played has been with the DW20 mod pack and a very small bit of Mindcrack.

Reason that you want to join: I'm looking to get back into MP FTB in some capacity whether it be Ultimate which I have not played or more DW20 now that I have some free time available. SP is fine for learning but it gets boring fast not to mention learning a thing or two from other players that you may not of thought of previously is always fun.

What can you bring to the server: A relaxed, helpful attitude. I like to help folks out when I can with information or a hand in building if need be and I have a decent eye for design. I'm no Michelangelo but I don't build full structures out of dirt or cobble either.

Any other info you want: I like to work in groups on community projects but am fully capable of entertaining myself working on my own plans for world domination.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

DannYull

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ExtremistDAN
Do you have Raidcall: Yes
Would you be willing to get it: If you would like i could uninstall it and then re-download it :p
Experience with FTB(or similar mods): Been using the mod pack since release
Reason that you want to join: recently been involved in a number of servers that didn't have maturity restrictions, needless to say things went missing.
What can you bring to the server: I have reasonable skills hen it comes to large construction, Im well versed in the Mods within the ultimate pack and i make a great partner for dungeon crawling
Any other info you want: I like to have my own areas that i can get on with when alone online although i would also like to be involved with group projects.

WanderingWelsh2012

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: iKalito
Do you have Raidcall: Nope
Would you be willing to get it: Yea
Experience with FTB(or similar mods): Tekkit, FTB.
Reason that you want to join: Starting a YT series
What can you bring to the server: The ability to record and edit in-game footage
Any other info you want:

Celonic

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: iKalito
Would you be willing to get it: Yea
Reason that you want to join: Starting a YT series
What can you bring to the server: The ability to record and edit in-game footage
Any other info you want:

Whitelisted

DannYull

Jul 29, 2019
You could at least tell me if your going to decline my application, its not like i have been waiting for a reply or anything

friso0602

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: friso0602
Would you be willing to get it: Yea, but i use skype more
Reason that you want to join:i`v been lookin for nice servers and i think this is one
What can you bring to the server: The ability to record and edit in-game footage(not very often) and make some awesome stuff
Any other info you want:

Celonic

Jul 29, 2019
You could at least tell me if your going to decline my application, its not like i have been waiting for a reply or anything
Whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1369246710][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: Alious
Do you have Raidcall: No
Would you be willing to get it: Of course
Experience with FTB(or similar mods): I've played Tekkit for the past year and FTB for the past 5 months.
Reason that you want to join: I've been looking to join a more close-knit server to spend my time on and yours seems like a good choice.
What can you bring to the server: I'm experienced with most of the mods used in FTB Ultimate and am quick to learn.
Any other info you want: I usually stick to myself but if anyone needs any help or a person to build with then I am always willing to lend a hand. I'll be looking forward to playing with you all.

Whitelisted

Meatplow

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Celonic, I was just wandering if my application was denied or if it was missed. Either way no problem, would just like to know if I need to keep looking for a home. Thanks.

jk12

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have Raidcall: Never
Would you be willing to get it: Not really
Experience with FTB(or similar mods): Been playing FTB for two years from 1.2.5 pyramid--1.4.7 ultimate
Reason that you want to join: SSP is TOO boring. i want to play with everyone!:)
What can you bring to the server: Lots and Lots of building + helping the others for derps
Any other info you want: ADD MEE!!!!Thanks

joostmakaay

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: joostmakaay
Do you have Raidcall: Yes, but i'm not very experienced using it. My microphone isn't that high quality either.
Would you be willing to get it: Already got it so no. :)
Experience with FTB(or similar mods): Not much, i know the basics.
Reason that you want to join: Bored of playing on childish servers, where admins always hang around in creative mode and not play the game themselves. This server looks good for me due the +18 and i like the Ultimate modpack because its a bit harder then other ones.
What can you bring to the server: Don't know yet, i won't rage if im getting pranked or something. Im pretty active since i can play games at school. I'm pretty skilled with photoshop too.
Any other info you want: Nope.