Open Crystal Growth Chamber disappearing

P

phreeck

Summary of the problem Crystal Growth Chamber disappearing

Pack Version 1.2.1

What is the bug? The AE2Stuff crystal growth chamber keeps disappearing for some reason. It randomly breaks itself and lays there until it disappears.

I read that it was a bug with AE2 security terminals on the system but these reports were claimed to have been fixed something like two years ago by the dev.

Mod & Version AE2 Stuff 0.6.0.9
Applied Energistics rv4-alpha-11

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix Possible fix is to power it directly from power source with energy acceptor instead of using me cables from the controller.

O

Ochiniwa

I have the exact same problem with advanced Inscribers, they disappeared including all items that were in there. same versions

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Summary of the problem Crystal Growth Chamber disappearing

Pack Version 1.2.1

What is the bug? The AE2Stuff crystal growth chamber keeps disappearing for some reason. It randomly breaks itself and lays there until it disappears.

I read that it was a bug with AE2 security terminals on the system but these reports were claimed to have been fixed something like two years ago by the dev.

Mod & Version AE2 Stuff 0.6.0.9
Applied Energistics rv4-alpha-11

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix Possible fix is to power it directly from power source with energy acceptor instead of using me cables from the controller.

If I look at the files for this mod on the download page, it has a white 'A' on a red background. This means that this is an Alpha version. Alpha versions may contain bugs and you should probably wait for a beta or release version.

Did you add this to the modpack yourself or was it provided by default? If the latter, then yes, this is something you can get support for, but otherwise you use this entirely at your own risk and should file a bug or issue report on the mod dev's repository for the mod in question.

As has often been written, people adding mods to a pack do so entirely at their own risk and cannot get support for going outside the bounds of the modpack.

I recommend you remove any mods you've added yourself and see if this bug persists, if the mod in question was added by FTB staff and not yourself. Otherwise, my point is as follows: Unsupported queries do not belong in the bug reporting forum for this modpack.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Last edited:
G

GoMichi

Im now using the mod chickenchunks on my server to load chunks propperly. The chunkloading seems a bit different from the ftb utilities one. It already solved this problem for me including some stuff with big reactors breaking.

P

phreeck

If I look at the files for this mod on the download page, it has a white 'A' on a red background. This means that this is an Alpha version. Alpha versions may contain bugs and you should probably wait for a beta or release version.

Did you add this to the modpack yourself or was it provided by default? If the latter, then yes, this is something you can get support for, but otherwise you use this entirely at your own risk and should file a bug or issue report on the mod dev's repository for the mod in question.

As has often been written, people adding mods to a pack do so entirely at their own risk and cannot get support for going outside the bounds of the modpack.

I recommend you remove any mods you've added yourself and see if this bug persists, if the mod in question was added by FTB staff and not yourself. Otherwise, my point is as follows: Unsupported queries do not belong in the bug reporting forum for this modpack.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

This seems very presumptive. Yes, these mods were included with the mod pack, I did not add a single mod to it myself and it seems kinda rude to go on a rant as if I did.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
This seems very presumptive. Yes, these mods were included with the mod pack, I did not add a single mod to it myself and it seems kinda rude to go on a rant as if I did.

*sighs* I missed that mod in the list, my apologies. I'll just go request a cancellation, now.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid