Request Cryotheum Reactor (Beyond)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
M

MrNoobiez

Is there a block that would fill up 15x15x15 extreme reactor with gelid cryotheum in FTB Beyond ? Like the flood gate from BC...

Reactions: gromitzz

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
I think you just have to use Buckets.

Easiest way though.. fill in the layer below the 'roof' of the reactor with cobblestone, completely.

Then, dig out ONE block of the cobblestone at a time and place a bucket of the liquid onto one of the sides of that new space, opposite to the side that's a source liquid block.

Repeat for each cobblestone.

This way, you get source liquid blocks everywhere which results in a more efficient reactor.

Automating large amounts of Gelid Cryotheum is fun though :)

-Wuffle!

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I think you just have to use Buckets.

Easiest way though.. fill in the layer below the 'roof' of the reactor with cobblestone, completely.

Then, dig out ONE block of the cobblestone at a time and place a bucket of the liquid onto one of the sides of that new space, opposite to the side that's a source liquid block.

Repeat for each cobblestone.

This way, you get source liquid blocks everywhere which results in a more efficient reactor.

Automating large amounts of Gelid Cryotheum is fun though :)

-Wuffle!
That works for most fluids, but not for cryotheum because it drops - what you'd end up with doing it that way is a single layer, one block deep, on the bottom. Unless the mechanics for it are different in 1.10? Alas, to my knowledge there is no equivalent to the flood gate's functionality in 1.10 to my knowledge.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Well... got to use resonant ender!
Not necessarily! I've heard that some solid blocks are viable (though expensive), but I also believe there are some rather exotic EnderIO fluids that work effectively - "Dew of the Void" I think is one. I'm not 100% if its correctly implemented, but its supposed to work best anyway.

N

NerpyDerpston

You can edit the config file so that the cryotheum flows instead of drops