Critical Bug with item ducts on DW20 pack 1.6.2

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SavannahMan

Jul 29, 2019
Windows 7 64 Bit
Java 7 update 45 (64-bit)
Launcher 1.3.1

Crash report:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/75223828/crash-2013-12-21_19.52.00-server.txt

The Main version was too large to just paste onto the screen.

OK: I was setting up a sorting system using opaque item ducts from an ender chest and into various other chests.
For some reason, after finishing it, the dump chest import was turned to export.
It got backed up as the items inside had nowhere to go.
I right clicked it with my crescent hammer to set it back to import.
The game and console both closed instantly and still do so on start-up.
For some reason that particular world has vanished off of my world load.
The only way I have figured to fix it was by launching it on my( out of date )server. A load of retro-gen occurs and when I reload it on my SP both my item ducts and leadstone conduits have vanished.
I was able to duplicate this bug on a test world.

Gummi

Jul 29, 2019
This is exactly what happened to me and now I'm trying to figure out how to actually get onto my world please tell me if you know how to fix it

SavannahMan

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know how to fix it. Just avoid right clicking backed up item ducts and keep backups of your world. I've given up on an auto-sort (shame as item ducts would be fantastic) and am soaryn chesting it to the max. Again, I only fixed mine once (by pure chance) by trying to load it on an out of date server which seemed to remove the said problems. Tried it a second time and it didn't fix anything and had to load a backup (from the first time fix). I'm afraid that your world may be dead.

Some help or advice from the mods would be very useful.

Gummi

Jul 29, 2019
really! man this sucks ugh is there a 3rd party program for ftb where i could possibly remove the pipes without being in game? would MC edit work?

Gummi

Jul 29, 2019
well i tired loading it without TE with a back up and it works but i loose all of my machines, ores, and power