Creeper glitch?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

clonex10100

Jul 29, 2019
I've been blow up be creepers many times in this world on the dw20 1.6 pack, and every time i die in the air about half my items are there. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE CRAP IS GOING ON????

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Um
What?
So you have items left over after a creeper exploding you (im assuming since your english did not exactly help) that is normal.

clonex10100

Jul 29, 2019
No, sorry i'm just upset. all my items should be left over no other dangers near by one creeper, but half my items are gone.

clonex10100

Jul 29, 2019
Like for example, go out in the field with my tinkers sword and pick, mining laser wand and armor. Get blown up by a creeper no other mobs around, get there well before items start despawning and my sword is there but not my pick or mining laser.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah, that is normal behavior. That also happens with TNT and chests, some items destroyed, some survived. I remember losing my high-end gear to a buggy ROFLConda in Hack/Mine